𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Dream!" I shout as he wraps his arms around me, taking the sponge I am using to scrub our kitchen counters. He kisses my exposed neck because I had put my hair up in a bun so it didn't get in the way while we cleaned today but Dream has been no help whatsoever.

"What?" He ask, taking my sponge in his one hand before stepping away and opening a few of our apartment windows, letting the Floridian breeze inside the apartment. "I'm helping." He states and I glare at him, standing on my toes to steal my sponge back.

"No," I hum, grabbing it from his hands and wetting it again. "You're not." I say over my shoulder and I hear him leave the room before walking right back in.

"Baby," Dream whines, wrapping his hands around my waist again and I ignore him. If I act like he is not there then maybe he will go away. "Come on," He says burying his face in my shoulder again which makes me spin around.

"Dream," I wipe my hands on my shorts and he smiles a little. "I am doing something." I giggle and he pouts.

"Eh," He shrugs and tries to pull me out of the room but I let go of him hands. "Come on," Dream pouts again. "No one is coming over, plus our apartment looks fine." He states and I shake my head because I'm in a good mood and I know that if we don't clean it up now that we will forget to do it till later when we are trying to do something else.

"We should still clean up." I argue back and he kisses me. I smile a little and pull away shaking my head before going back to what I was doing, letting him know that he isn't going to change my mind.

"Shush," He says, grabbing my hand before I can make it far and I make a small face because I just want to clean the kitchen the counters. "Come watch Hamilton with me."

"Don't shush me." I laugh and he pouts, trying to bring me back to our living room. "And that won't work this time." I shake my head because the last time I had tried to clean the apartment, Dream had got me into watching Hamilton with him. I don't know why but he likes it more even though he won't admit it then I do and that's scary.

"Sure it will." He shrugs and I raise my eyebrows.

"It won't." I laugh, going back to scrubbing the counters again. So far today I have gotten the bedroom done, part of the living room and the bathroom all done. I think I am doing a pretty good job.

"I'm getting the popcorn," Dream informs me and I watch him as he actually moves to our pantry to grab it.

"Dream!" I shout as he opens the counter because he can't be serious and even if he is I'm not going to watch it with him.

"My name is Alexander Hamilton," Dream sings, he's not good at singing but it's very amusing and makes me laugh.

"Dream." I laugh and he grins.

"Hamilton, just you wait!" He sings and I choke on my laughter as I lean over the counter.

"That's not even in the right order." I say through laughs and I look over to see him shrug.

"It is now," Dream tells me and I sigh, making my way out of the kitchen to the hall.

"You suck." I inform my boyfriend and he goes silent. "Dream, shut up." I glare at him and the grin he has on his face as mine goes pink.

"I didn't say anything." He laughs and I glare at him even more because I know how he thinks and I put my head on my hands.

"I hate you." I mumble just about ready to kill him and he laughs at the fact that I am dying because of him.

"Awh," He coos, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me even though he still has a big grin on his face.

"Help me clean up." I say looking away from him and going back to cleaning everything up which makes him frown.

"No," He says and I turn around to look at him. "No cleaning." He says before picking me up off my feet and I wrap my legs around him, not wanting to fall or him to drop me. He chuckles at me as I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses the top of my forehead.

"Dream, put me down." I whine and he laughs evilly. "Please, we have to clean up." I say and he shakes his head no.

"Raise a glass to freedom!" He says, taking one of his hands and holding it up into the air which makes me laugh a little and I roll my eyes at how much of a child he is acting like right now.

"I absolutely hate you right now." I laugh as he sits down on the couch and grabs the remote to turn Disney Plus on.

"No you don't." Dream grins as lay down on the couch and he wraps a blanket around the two of us.

"You're lucky Laurens is a baby." I comment as it starts and I hear Dream chuckle. We stay like that for the next three hours before falling asleep, watching as the cast danced around and sing songs that we had both nearly memorized after watching it so many times. I nearly die when Dream tries to keep up with Lafayette during Guns and Ships because he fails so miserably and like always I complain about how Angelica should've been with Hamilton, not Eliza but Dream thinks the opposite. Dream had listened to me rant about how all throughout the show Hamilton said he wasn't going to throw away his shot but told his son to which made him die and then he died later on for the same reason. At the end of the night we were both laughing messes and were just having fun while throwing popcorn at each other but eventually fell asleep together on the couch.