𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I walk into a cafe that I used to go into while I was still taking school up until my last year. I had always met friends here and today was no different. My eyes scan the small groups of people as I search for my best friend who I haven't seen in months, pretty much since I left for the States. I see her and make my way over to the table she had claimed for the two of us.

"Hey mamas," Hannah greets me as I sit down and I giggle a little.

"You and Sapnap would get along swimmingly," I laugh a little and she gives me a confused look. She knows I've been getting into the world of gaming and entertainment but has told me that she's been busy and can't really do much other then study and spend time with her girlfriend which I completely understand.

"Sap what?" She asks still extremely confused.

"Friend," I simply say and she passes me a drink which is still warm. I sip on it a little and she shakes her head, both of us eventually looking out at the streets where people are walking past with the occasional car passing through.

"Ok, moving on." Hannah says turning both of our attention back to each other. I can feel the change in her demeanor and sigh because I am sure I know what this is about. "Why are you here?" She asks and what everyone else has been asking. Even my Twitter is full with people asking where I have gone because it is strange for a streamer who streams everyday not to stream for a week or so with no warning whatsoever.

"Why do people keep asking me the same question?" I ask back. I had told everyone through Twitter that I was having a hard time and went back home to England for a few days. They understood but of course there were the few people who pushed for answers that I refused to answer.

"River, come on." Hannah urges me and I groan because she is the only other person I think other then Will and maybe Dream who can get me to do something.

"Hannah?" I say, trying to think of an excuse as to why I came back but sigh. "I got scared." I mumble, deciding to just give her the truth because she's Hannah. She's basically the Tubbo to my Tommy.

"And?" She motions for me to continue.

"I ran."

"Why?" She pushes and I tap on the table a little, taking another sip of my drink.

"Because I just needed space," I decide and she gives me a confused look because from I had last told her I was happily living in the United States with Dream. "Whenever I am around him I can't think straight. He makes me think emotionally rather then logically and," I groan before looking at her. She has the biggest grin on her face which makes me laugh, confused. "Why are you smiling?" I ask, confused.

"River's in love," Hannah grins like an idiot and I can feel my face turn pink. "My baby is all grown up." She coos and I bury my face in my hands because I can't believe she is doing this. "What? Are you going to start drinking soon too?" She teases me and I make a face, looking back up at her.

"Ew, no." I glare at her as a smirk sits on her lips. "You know I hate alcohol." I state and she grins even brighter.

"Oh yeah," She drags out the word and I sigh, bringing my drink to my lips. "I remember." Hannah starts to recall.

"Stop," I groan and she laughs.

"So you think you'll go back?" Hannah asks after a few moments and I bite my lip.

"I," I sigh, not knowing what I want but I know I miss him. "Yes." I finally say and she raises her eyebrows.

"When?" She asks and while I want to be angered by her questions she is my best friend and I tell her everything.

"A week or so," I decide and she nods slightly, motioning for me to continue. "I still need space honestly and I miss Will a lot." I say lightly and a small smile appears on my face as I look out the window again at the rain thats slowly starting to fall. "Plus being away from the UK is very odd."

"Yeah, Americans suck," Hannah agrees and I nearly choke on air.

"Now you sound like TommyInnit." I laugh and see a couple pairs of eyes travel to me, clearly concerned but I could careless.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult," Hannah says slowly watching me regain my posture, giggling a little.

"You chose," I grin because even though the kid can be annoying I still love him like a little brother and he is smart, probably one of the smartest people I know but I won't tell him that because I don't wanna boost his ego too much because he and a bunch of other people would definitely clip it and would appear all over the internet. He still deserves more appreciation then he gets honestly. "Can you say pogchamp for me please?" I ask grinning slightly and she raises her eyebrows at me still confused at what I am doing. I give her a bright smile and she studies my face trying to see what my real intentions are but I keep smiling innocently because I really want to test this out. 

"Pogchamp?" She says and I wheeze, gasping for air while people continue to glance at us some with amused smiles on their faces others with concerned. "Stop laughing," Hannah says watching me die. "Why are you laughing?" She laughs

"It's perfect," I laugh because if Tommy were to be a girl I feel as if my best friend would probably be very similar to him. "Oh my god." I laugh and Hannah thanks the waiter who brings her another cup of coffee.