𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"So," Grayson offers me his hand as I go to stand and he hands me my backpack. We had been chatting and working on what had to on the flight back to London. "Anyone picking you up?" He asks sweetly and I nod a little bit as we make our way down the plane and out to the huge hallway that leads us to where we will be able to pick up our bags.

"Yeah," I nod, looking out the window at the rainy weather and I smile a little because I have missed normal rain so much. The rain back in Florida is so much different then the rain that is around here but then again it is on the other side of the world. "My older brother and best friend are." I tell him with a smile on my face as I think about the two people who have always been there for me and he smiles with me, a small little chuckle coming from him.

"Oh," Grayson says slowly as if he was just hit by a thought and I look up at him and meet his bright blue grey eyes. "Are they," He starts to ask and I can't help but laugh because that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

"No," I laugh and he seems to be amused by me finding it so funny. "They are just friends, Hannah, my best friend has been with this girl for nearly a year now." I explain to him and a small shocked look comes across his face.

"Oh, damn," Grayson says sounding genuinely impressed with the statement and we continue to walk down the hallway towards where the people who are going to pick us up are going to be. He looks down at me with big smile on his face and I meet his pretty coloured eyes again. "Lesbian rights." He says with a grin on his face and my smile brightens as I look at him because for a second I had been worried that he was one of those people.

"Hell yeah," I laugh and he does as well.

"River," I feel someone hug me from the back and I turn to see Hannah, he hair has been cut shorter then before and she is looking at me, glowing with joy. "And tall stranger I have never seen or heard about before," She says, her eyes moving to Grayson who is standing at my side still, looking for the person he had hired to pick him up.

"Hannah," I whine for her not to scare my new friend off as she gives me a little grin, her eyes moving between the two of us. Grayson looks down at us, which is saying something due to the fact that Hannah is significantly taller then me, and I start to apologize but he shakes his head, chuckling a little.

"No, it's fine." He tells me and I let out a little sigh, looking at Hannah who gives me a little innocent look. Like she is innocent at all, she isn't fooling me. "I'm Grayson." He holds his hand out to another person who has joined our little group and I see it's Will. I wrap my arms around him, happy to see my older brother even if he is wet from the downpour outside.

"Will," He says and returns Grayson's smile.

"This is the brother," I look to Will who gives him a little nod again, the small smile still on his face as he looks at Grayson who is shorter then him but not by much. "And best friend I was telling you about," I finish and Hannah waves, a smirk still glued on her face. 

"Well, I'll see you around River," Grayson says with a smile and I return it, silently apologizing again for my brother and best friend being very annoying at the moment. 

"Yeah, text me." I smile and Grayson holds his bag tightly in his hand with a smile on his face.

"I will," He promised me and I nod.

"Tall mysterious stranger," Hannah says as we all watch him walk away, his tall figure slowly disappearing into the crowds of people. I look at her and she gives me a little smirk.

"I am dating Clay, Hannah," I remind my best friend and she nods because she is very aware of that.

"I know," She hums and we both look out at the spot where we had seen Grayson disappear from our view. "I can still point out the fact that he is hot as hell, like that isn't fair." Hannah says turning to look at me, her lesbian self seeming to like the friend I had just made.

"Hannah," I groan and Will chuckles a little.

"Fine, fine." Hannah holds her hands up innocently and in surrender. "I'll grab the car," Both Will and I as she starts to walk faster then us and then spins around suddenly, "He is still hot though," She tells me with a small grin before disappearing into the crowds and I groan at my best friend being so weird about a guy.

"How is everything with you," I push into my brothers side as we walk. It must be off to see the two of us because even if we look so much alike he towers over me which is very awkward but we have gotten used to it after living with each other for so long. "Mr Soot." I stick my tongue out and he shakes his head a smile on his face though.

"River you are such a brat." He tells me with pure amusement in his voice and we both laugh a little because it's been forever since we have talked face to face.

"True," I nod as we leave the crowd and step outside to the lovely London weather which is much different from Floridas.

"So, who's the stranger," He asks as we wait for the car that Hannah owned to come to us.

"Grayson," I shrug slightly and continues to look at me. "Nice guy, we walked pretty much the whole plane ride over here." I tell him calmly and he gives me a look that I know too well.

"That's nice of him," Will says, looking down the street then to me again. "If he oversteps any of your boundaries," He trails off, not finishing the sentence and I shake my head.

"There are no boundaries to be overstepped because I already have a boyfriend William." I say calmly, throwing my bag over my shoulder and sticking one of my hands out into the rain. "And you are one of his friends." I remind him and he looks back down at me.

"I'm just saying River," Will tells me and I nod.

"I know," I hum a little and give him a hug because I missed him so much. "I love you too big bro." I tell him and we both turn when we see Hannah pull up and I give him a grin before claiming the passenger seat so his tall self has to sit in the back seats.