𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

The war between the two sides had been announced and somehow I stood in the middle. I wasn't sure that my brother was in the rights to create a new country within Dream's. I also had a few thoughts on the country myself and while I stood there for my brother to rant about how things were going or have conversations with the boys while they built the walls or gathered the proper supplies it was still odd to me. Especially since they didn't let me sign the independence papers.

I was slightly annoyed about that for I had helped before Eret was even involved yet he got to sign while I was thrown aside. Tommy had become the right hand man of Will who was in charge of them all. Fundy was Will's son and which left me, Eret and Tubbo. Tubbo had been grinding with me and Eret for supplies for the last few days.

Eret and I had talked a lot because neither of us had real jobs for L'manberg. Eret had been told to build the walls while Will's had pretty much gave me permission to do whatever I pleased.

So I had helped build the walls, learned about the new version of Minecraft. Talked to my chat more while Will would stream with Niki or Tommy. When Minecraft Championships came around I would spend the extra time going around and doing what I needed so I could get ahead of my brother and the others, trying to prove that I am worthy of helping with L'manberg. Will knew I was trying hard but he always gave me lower jobs and Tommy would try to push me around. I knew it was all jokes but I still wanted to help.

"So," I hear a voice join my vc and I look to see who it was. I was waiting for my brother to join so I could start streaming but he had just left for the office so it was most definitely not him.

"Hey Dream," I greet the male as he logs onto the server. I walk into my house and sort through my belongings. Tommy always found it how ridiculous it was that I sorted my belongings due to the fact that his chests looked like rubbish. "What's up?" I ask and see his name tag coming to my house. "Hey," I stop him at my door.

We were both dressed evenly powerful in extremely well Netherite armour and both had good swords and axes on ourselves. After a while I had learned that axes were actually better weapons but the fact that shocked me the most was that if you used a stone axe in a perfect way, it was just as powerful as a diamond sword.

"Hi," He greeted me at my down and I shifted, holding my shield up.

"You can't just come into my house," I say and he throws some carrots at me. "You still can't come in." I laugh, taking the food even though I don't need it at the moment but in this server you had to eat a lot. Mainly because half of the time, no three quarters of the time you were either running from someone or thing running after something or someone.

"It's my server," Dream shoots back, sounding more then amused.

"My house still," I grin and go to hit him with my sword which he deflects with his shield.

"My kingdom," He says, trying to hit my but I block as well. I small frown appears on my face as I think back to what I am supposed to be doing. While Will had given me freedom to do whatever he wanted in his country, we all still had an agenda to defend ourselves from Dream and his kingdom.

"You're starting to sound like your enemy," I say nonchalantly because that is something Will would say to Tommy. I am sure he had during the chat the two had when Tommy didn't want to turn his house into a embassy.

"Who is also your brother," Dream reminds me.

"I suppose." I shrug and there is a second of so of silence between us. It's not uncomfortable or anything of the sorts. Just both of us thinking to ourselves and I wonder how Will would react if he saw me talking to the Americans, especially the American who is in charge.

"May I come into your house?" Dream says breaking the silence and I think for a moment.

"No," I decide a small smile appearing on my face.

"Why not?" Dream asks, sounding very confused which makes me laugh a little.

"Because," I say and run into my house, opening a chest where I have a bunch of things made from wood in. I bring a sign out to my front lawn and place it right in front of my door. "No jerks," I grin to myself and step back into my house so he can see the sign.

"How am I a jerk?" Dream asks, amusement very clear in his voice.

"I haven't decided yet," I say and he laughs.

"You amaze me River," He comments still practically wheezing.

"Good." I comment and look back to the Discord vc that we are talking in. The smile that I had on my face disappears when I see that Will is in a different vc with Tommy. He didn't even let me know that he was online let alone let me know that they were in a vc.

"Have you picked a side yet?" I hear Dream speak up. I had been sitting in a vc waiting for my brother to join and Dream had shown up instead. I am still weighing my options not sure who is on the right side of history and which side will be best for the history of The Dream SMP. It's a gut feeling that tells me that no matter who wins, we are all never going to be happy. There is no coming back from this war no matter who wins. "I have an offer for you,"