𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢

The past few days have been crazy. I had done a twenty four hours stream where Dream had come in occasionally but he would also record video a video with George and Sapnap. He brought me food that he had Ubered to our house and I teased some new content coming to my channel before playing on the SMP. And while I love Tommy as a little brother I can only take so much of his yelling at Tubbo who I adopted because we love. Purpled and I talked for a while as well and we just had a bunch of fun mainly because I forced him to teach me how to be better at Bedwars and every time he died I would bully him about it.

"Baby," Dream says, his voice low due to how tired he is and his eyes showing it as well. I look up at him and he sighs holding me tighter then before. I hum letting him know I heard him and I see a small smile appear on his face through the darkness. "I love you." He whispers and I yawn a little, listening to the rain falling outside. We had stayed up earlier to look out at it because it was amazing, Dream finds it funny every time but anytime it rains I want to watch it for hours. I love when there is thunder though, the boom breaking through the rain which hits the glass doors of the patio is what I love more then anything and Dream and I will sit for hours watching the sky in peaceful silence.

"I love you too." I say into the darkness before burying my face into the nap of his shoulder and he takes my hand and intertwines our hands. His hand practically swallows mine whole but it's funny how much my pale skin separates from his normal coloured skin.

"I think you're the love of my life," Dream admits out loud and I smile, my heart buzzing in my chest. I've been in the United States for a while and we've lived with each other the whole time but every time he says something like that I melt.

"Couldn't agree more." I mumble and he chuckles but goes silent a couple minutes later and sighs. I hum, asking him what's wrong with no words.

"Please don't leave me again." He begs silently and I move back so I can see his face more clearly. His green eyes meet mine and I smile lightly.

"I won't, I promise." I promise him and he nods, pulling me into his chest again, needy for physical touch. That's something we both need. Physical touch is definitely something we rely on and are willing to give.

"I love you." Dream whispers and I nod, cuddling closer to him as silence revolves around us. The warm, happy kind of silence that one could stay in for hours. "I am going to marry you one day," He says lightly and I look up at him instantly.

"What?" I ask tiredly and he grins equally as tired.

"I am going to marry you one day," Dream states again more confidently and I laugh a little as he kisses me on the forehead. "River Olive Anderson." He hums happily at the name and I smile.

"I like the way that sounds." I laugh lightly in the dark because I do. I want to take Dream's last name one day.

"Same," He agrees into the darkness and I snuggle closer to him. "It fits you." Dream says and I can see the grin on his face even though I don't have to look.

All of our fans know we are dating even though we never officially announced it, we just went about our streams and everything else like we would and occasionally we would get the spam of Drever in our chats which I found funny and even after Dream slowed down on streaming due to drama he would still appear in my live streams. Sam had also been hanging out with us a lot and I had invited her to do some videos with me as long as Mum approved which she did so we were setting up a date. We had planned to let her play on Dream's pc as long as Dream was going to be there at her side and knowing both of them, they were going to cause a lot of chaos together. Probably more chaos that Will and I made when I first started showing up on his streams but fans are going to be talking about them for days and I can't even imagine how much fan art there is going to be.

Things in the SMP were also going crazy with the role playing and Dream had become the villain supposedly while I was undercover with Ranboo, one of my newest and closest friends. There was occasionally crazy toxic fans in the fandom but it was ok, I had learned to be careful on the internet, not that I wasn't before, and I have had people come after me to try and see my face just like they do with every other faceless YouTuber or Streamer. I've explained to my viewers that I won't be doing a face reveal until I was comfortable which a lot of my fandom was perfectly fine with.

I love where my life is right now and honestly it's all because of Will. If he had not invited me to do that video or hadn't pushed me to start streaming or even meet his friends then I wouldn't not have been right here. I wouldn't have met some of my closest friends and I wouldn't have met Dream. I wouldn't have moved to the United States and I can't even imagine what my life would have been if he didn't give me that push that we all need ever now and then.

"I love you," I decide after a moment of silence and he wraps his arms around me with a smile.