𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

The diner is not too busy but has a few people in it. Dream smiles to the people working behind the counter as we walk in and they smile back obviously knowing him. He wraps a arm around my waist, leading me towards one of the booths where we sit down together.

I sit across from his and he gives me a bright smile as he looks at me. I look out the window at the busy streets and can't help but admire how much different everything is then it is back home.

"You want something to eat or are you just going to stare out the window the whole time?" Dream asks, teasing me a little and I sit back down in my spot. A family walks in and takes a booth not too far from the two of us.

"Eating is for the weak." I comment and Dream laughs, handing a menu to me. I laugh a little, flipping through the pages. I look up to see that Dream has the camera pointed at my hands as my fingers scan over the names of the food.

"What should I get?" I ask as he puts the camera so it is facing outside as we talk to each other because this could count as content later on.

"What do you like?" Dream asks and I shrug a little, not exactly sure what I would want.

"I'm good with anything," I say, my eyes going back to the menu. "I don't like soda or caffeine though," I add when my eyes land on the drinks section of the menu.

"Are you even human?" Dream asks, staring at me like I've lost my mind.

"Very much so." I nod and he laughs a little. We look at the menu and my eyes scan over the food again, leaving us in comfortable silence with people talking and working in the background. It's peaceful and nice.

"How do you feel about chocolate shakes?" Dream asks out of no where and I look up at him.

"Chocolate what?" I ask because a family walks in with a little baby. My soften when I look at it and I look back to see Dream has a smile on a face as he watches me.

"Milkshakes." Dream explains and I nod a little.

"Oh," I laugh a little, "Yeah, I will have one." I nod and he shakes his head a little. We talk a little while we wait for the waiter to come over and slowly more and more people come into the small place.

"Hi, I'm Annabelle, can I take your order?" The waiter, a pretty girl, walks over to us and asks. Dream lists off his order and I play on my phone because I have no idea what he is getting to eat. "Anything else?" Annabelle asks and Dream looks to me as if he is asking if I want to add anything. I smile at Annabelle and shake my head no. She smiles back brightly.

"Nope," I smile and look back to Dream because I am not really hungry. Dream gives me a slightly look of disbelief but doesn't say anything.

"Ok, I will be right back with your food." The waitress, Annabelle, says happily before walking away. We talk for a bit and as the girl says she comes back with a plate on her one hand.

"Thank you," Dream says when the girl puts the plate down on the table but she doesn't pay attention to him. Instead she looks at me handing me a small note.

"I don't know if you are into girls but heres my number," Annabelle says as I take the note in my hand. "If not we can still be friends." She adds quickly and I laugh a little, we both look over to Dream huffing in the corner.

"I'd love to be friends," I say and her mouth makes an o shape, like she understands and I nod. "Thank you for the food by the way," I thank her because Dream isn't going to and she gives me a small smile before walking off. "Why are you being a baby," I tease him and he makes a small face.

"I'm not being a baby," Dream argues and I see another girl from a family across the diner staring at us. I can tell she thinks she recognizes us but if I act like I don't know what she is staring at us.

"I'd say otherwise." I laugh a little and reach across the table for his fries.

"You said you didn't want anything." Dream argues but I can see the small smile forming on his face.

"I want your fries now," I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs.

"Really?" He asks, amused as I steal some more.

"Mine." I grin and he seems to think about it for a moment.

"Fine," Dream laughs and pushes his plate to me. My eyes light up and he laughs a little, taking the camera and pointing it our meal.

"Yes," I grin and grab a fry when the camera is on the plate. "Communism." I laugh and remember the time when my brother made a video on communism and capitalism which basically exploded with his fans.

Before I left for the United States, Will had told me that he wanted to do a video of sorts with me. We weren't sure what kind of video yet now but since we had been collabing more and more we figured that after a small break of me streaming I could go through and make a big video from him and probably try a mod that Fundy could make me. I was also learned how to code with Dream, I had been sitting trying to do so with Dream on a Discord call giving me tips and correcting my errors. I had managed to make a small code that he had walked me through.

"Yes," I cheer taking the fries off his plate as he tells the camera how unfair it was with a big smile on his face. "Thank you," I grin happily.