𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

[ One Month Later ]

I sit in Will's new office, looking around a little as he sets up for a stream. I'm out of the way of the camera because Will didn't want me to feel uncomfortable by showing my face when I don't want too but I know I will show my face at some point. I don't think that I will today but I have a small idea of when I want to do it.

"Hey Will," I say as he messages his mods to talk to them about the media share that was happening today within ten minutes.

"Yeah?" He asks, turning towards me after typing a message. He is dressed in a nicer outfit then I am but he has always dressed nicer while I usually just stayed in jeans or joggers and a jumper. We both are wearing beanies though because they are very popular between the two of us as we share them most of the time.

"I have an idea," I grin and Will raises his eyebrows, waiting for me to continue. "Make it so if you get one thousand pounds I will show my face." I say and Will's jaw drops a little but he smiles a bit after because surely no one would donate that much just to see someone's face.

"Are you sure?" Will asks cautiously and I nod. "Ok then," He says and I see him edit his screen some. Where it usually said just 'Wilbur Soot' it was currently labeled 'Soot Siblings' and he had made it so under where he had the chat was a message reading out what I had told him to put.

"Let's do this," I grin sitting back in my chair.

"Hello chat," Will says as soon as the stream starts and twenty thousand people instantly join and the notifications doesn't even come out yet. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I know that the notification has gone out by the sky rocket in people which jumps to ninety two thousand people. I see the chat spamming 'Soot Siblings' because I had never been in office before and they know that I am now. "Yes, yes, River is here."

"Hi," I stick my hand into the camera space and they can see part of my black jumper that is way to large on myself. "I'm here." I grin happily because I am officially making an appearance in one of Wilbur Soots 'You Laugh You Lose' videos. "Also hand reveal." I giggle and Will turns to look at me and shakes his head before going back to the camera.

"This is already going to be a disaster," He says into the mic and I laugh at how close he is. He motions to prove his point and I can't help but agree. I am probably the worst person he could've done this with but his viewers wanted it and hit his sub goal. "I see many of you are already asking what that message is below," Will says after talking to the chat for a little with me making a few comments on stuff and teasing him on what he says. "Riv would you like to explain?" He says and I smile.

"Well," I start off, clapping my hands together and I see the chat starting to spam my name and Will's mods turning on slow mode for chat. "If at any point today, someone donates one thousand pounds or more then I will be showing my, oh so beautiful, face." I giggle and Will turns to stare at me so I stick my tongue out at him in response.

"Ok ego," He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Says the guy who started a revolution because he couldn't sell drugs."  I say and see his chat agreeing with me so I continue. "Then named himself President," I add on and Will makes a small face before deciding I was right.

"Point taken." He says and looks to his chat.

"River is always right." I cheer and see his chat is pretty much talking about how it is really cool that the two of us are in the same room.

"Yeah, sure." He scoffs and I lean back in my chair, stretching my arms. "Ok River," Will looks at me a serious look on his face but I can see a smile that peeks out. "Stop," He laughs a little at me smiling brightly and then looks to his chat. "That doesn't count, River look what you've done." Will says as his chat spams about how he has already lost. "If we laugh then we have to donate subs." He explains and I nod.

"I'm good with that," I nod some more and grin which Will makes a confused look at. "Let me be a sellout for a quick second." I say and look to the chat even though they can't see me.

"What? No." Will tries to fight me but I grin, ignoring his protests.

"Hey guys," I say to chat, a smile growing on my face. "If you guys aren't already subbed to me, first off what are you guys doing and secondly you can sub easily and get the links by typing 'exclamation mark River' in the chat," I inform the chat see the message pretty much being spammed which makes me very happy.

"How did you," Will starts to ask and looks at me very confused as his chat continues to spam the message.

"I know people," I grin.

"Mods, why?" He looks to the chat where mods and vips messages mainly show up along with donation and bit messages.

"Because I'm loved." I say as none of the mods reply, acting dumb because I have made friends with pretty much all of them.

"Whatever," Will says defeated and I laugh. "Let's get started with the video." He says leaning into his mic as I try to drink my water to keep myself from laughing and he turns to look at me as the mods try to get media share to work. "It hasn't even started yet and you are failing already River." He states and I only laugh more making him throw his hands up in defeat.

"I'm sorry," I say between laughs and he puts his large hand over my mouth to shut me up as I regain my posture.