𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

We arrive at Dream's flat which is more like a house due to how much bigger it is. We should've arrived a little over an hour ago but we both got distracted while he had been showing me around his town.

I look around at his surrounding, just looking at whatever is around us. It's clean, like perfectly clean, which is not what I expected. I found it funny how different his house was from his laptop desktop because if anything I thought that would be a little lived in looking.

I had tried to clean through the things he had saved to his desktop but after twenty minutes or so of me sorting through the most random things saved on there I had given up.

"I cleaned up a little," He laughs as if he were reading my mind and I smile a little nodding. I like messy Dream anyways, he seems more human rather then plasticity perfect. I turn to face him fully and he puts my bag down on the floor, wrapping me in his arms again. "I missed you so much," Dream says into the top of my forehead and I laugh a little looking up at him because we talked almost every day. Of course it was hard to keep up with each other every day because of our busy schedules and different time zones but we still had time set aside for each other. He hugs me closer as if he is actually amazed that I am here with him. "I'm keeping you." He states, kissing my forehead before walking away leaving me to explore the house on my own.

"What?" I ask, laughing a little as I follow after him. I find myself in a living room and my eyes instantly travel to the sliding glass doors which lead to a balcony outside.

"I am claiming you." Dream laughs and I move towards him. He is sitting on the sofa and holds his arm for out me to take which I do but he pulls me into his chest so we are sitting together.

"You can't just claim someone," I inform Dream who pouts a little when I say it.

"Well I did." He says stubbornly and I laugh.

"Dream," I laugh and when he doesn't move I make a slightly confused face.

"River," He says, staring into my eyes and I smile a little. "River Anderson." Dream says my name combined with his and I raise my eyebrows, a little confused. "I like that." He nods to himself before pulling me into his chest.

"River Anderson," I repeat the two words. It's a very big change from River Gold but it has a nice ring to it.

"Yep," Dream nods a little and I shake my head no. "You're hear now, in Florida with me therefor I am claiming you and you are now River Anderson." He reasons proudly as I sit in his lap and I can't help but laugh at the way he is thinking.

"I'm pretty sure that's not how that works." I note because I'm not entirely sure of the marriage system in the States but I know it may be alike the one we have back in the United Kingdom.

"Eh," Dream shrugs nonchalantly. "We can figure it out." He says and

"Can we?" I ask because he is not going to change the whole system to try and get me to take his last name for no more then a month. I wonder how Will would feel if he heard me talking about changing my last name to Dream's.

"Yes we can," Dream nods a little and I look over to see that the weather has changed outside of the glass doors.

"It's raining," I whisper and a grin appears on my face as I climb off of Dream's lap. "Come on," I smile making my way to the glass doors. There is a balcony with a hot tub and a ton of space to move around and an idea hits me.

"What are you doing?" Dream ask, appearing behind me and I spin to him. I take his hand in mine as I try to undo the lock he has on the doors.

"Come outside," I say and he helps me undo the locks because I can't figure it out that well. "Let's go." I giggle, pulling him out into the downpour with me. It's dark outside, the only light coming from inside flat and the lights below us on the streets. It's really amazing staring out at the city, it's much different then the ones we had back home and there seemed to be people awake at all times in the United States while in the United Kingdom if you were out after eleven then it was best to avoid all social interactions.

"What am I ever going to do with you Nightmare?" Dream laughs a little cupping my face in his hands as the rain pours down on us. The rain is causing our clothes to stick to ourselves and his dirty blonde hair seems to turn darker in the water from the sky. His eyes stay on me a small smile on his face as he watches her go back to peering over the ledge of the balcony.

"You're going to come dance with me Dream." I smile, turning back to him and taking his hand in mine. He laughs a little giving me a little spin which causes both of use to be standing in the heavy downpour due to the covering for the balcony is away from us and I stare at him happily.

"You, River, are a mystery of your own." Dream says to me and I can see his features through the darkness. The smile he has on his face that also shows in his eyes which is looking at me who looks a mess in the rain. But we both look a mess together and everything seems perfect as we stand together in the downpour.