𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Will and Clay had gotten into a joking fight over who was smarter and had the higher IQ so they were taking a test that Tubbo pulled together last night. I had being asked who I thought had the higher IQ in which I felt like I had to say my brother but honestly I didn't know. From what I have seen Clay is very smart but I've been around my brother and know that he had way too much useless information stored in his brain when I can't even remember our own address half the time.

"Hey people," I greet them and I see the L'manberg boys staring at me and Eret. We had been told to stay out until we showed that we were on their sides but there was no going back. The boys are still welcoming though as we are no longer playing along with the bit, we are just hanging out therefor there was no need to act like we were at war.

"Let's do this then," Will says and he holds some signs so I assume that he knows what he is doing. I have no idea what the questions were and Tubbo said he wanted my help but couldn't let me because I was Will's sister.

"What's the biggest city is the world?" Tubbo asks and the questions have been going on for a while. We are closing in on the end of them and I watch from the side lines with the others.

"You got this," I cheer from the sideline because I know we went over this plus Will being the nerd he is probably knows it on his own.

"Hello," I hear Clay's, Dream's, voice join the call and smile a little. I look to my chat to see them all freaking out even though Clay was supposed to join us earlier.

"Dream finally showed up." Will says and I laugh because we had all been complaining about Clay hanging out with Mr Beast for the last hour while we waited for him.

"Finally," Tommy comments and I watch him as he pulls out the rule book. He was clearly tired of asking questions but refused to let Tubbo do it until Will basically told him off.

Twenty minutes of questions later with me occasionally muttering the answer to my chat due to Will and I's quiz time last night.

"Let's go," I cheer when Tubbo tells us the results he though we're right but none of us were certain to be fair. "

"Let's see who has my actual score," Will says and I move to open Twitter on my other browser also curious as to if my brother won or Clay.

"You go on and they are like you've got nine hundred and eight thousand points," Clay laughs a little because there are probably going to be a few of his fans that will try to get him to win.

"Everyone is tagging me," I laugh a little and mute my mic. "Tag Will guys, not me." I say, looking at my chat who is spamming the same number over and over again. "I'm being told 23," I inform the boys after unmuting.

"My chat is saying 23," Will also agrees, probably because some people have both of our tabs open.

"That sounds about right," Tubbo agrees.

"Well Dream," Will says and I can practically see the big grin he has on his face.

"You know what that means," I tease him as well and see my chat is going crazy.

"What does that mean, Soots?" Clay asks and I see my chat going crazy as I enter the house and literally stand next to Clay's character. I frown a little and punch his character which makes him look at mine, it has the opposite reaction that I wanted it too because my chat starts going mad.

Dream whispered: Hello River's chat
River whispered: Stop encouraging them.
Dream whispered: You hit me first :)
River whispered: shush

"That means my IQ is higher then 332," Will ends his little speech and I look away from the small conversations we were having privately. I shake my head at the fact that Clay probably has my stream up due to the fact he was addressing my chat.

We run around the map some and eventually end up at Tommy's little house which has turned into an embassy over time. I jump around a little, doing parkour and eating cooked potatoes which I carried at almost all times now.

"Wait Dream stand on your head," I say once Tubbo puts some lime green carpet onto a white wools block. "Stand on your head." I repeat and he jumps on top of the wool.

"Look at him." Will comes over to the two of us as I laugh. He shifts so his character is looking down at the ground. "Look at him, he's just a," He muses and then looks at me before going back to Dream because he knows how I feel about cussing. "Wait let me see your eyes, take off your top." He says and I nearly choke to death. "Look at this idiot." Will laughs and I look at them interacting, still choking as my chat seems to ask if I am dying. "You dweeb." Will laughs as Dream gets off of the block, moving away from the group of us. "Imagine being a nerd and bad." Will teases him some more and I watch him confused.

"Where you going Dream?" I ask, following him with my eyes as he moves around on Tommy's land.

"Couldn't be me," Will keeps talking and starts jumping around from block to block. "I'm done, I'm done here." He keeps going. "I'm done with the Dream SMP." He says finally and I grin.

"Wait, can I be president now?" I ask and my chat starts spamming 'President River' which makes me laugh a little.

"No," Will says quickly. "Not for ever, just for today." He says, fixing his statement which makes me shake my head. "What are you," He asks and I look to where his character is looking.

"Dream, where are you going?" I ask, confused.

"Wait," Will says and I realize at the same time.

"No, Dream," I say, worry lacing my voice as I go along with the bit. "It's not that bad." I urge.

"I'm just kidding dude," Will says, playing along as well as we watch Dream slowly move towards the edge, shirtless and all. "Don't,"

"What are you," I ask again, moving closer to the edge where Dream had jumped over the wooden gate. "No, don't do it." I order as his character looks up at mine.

"Life goes on, there's better, there's more out there dude." Will says, trying to comfort him and Dream looks between the two of us.

"It's not all pop quizzes." Tubbo says from behind us and I keep my eyes trained on Dream.

"Dream, no," I say and watch as he inches closer to the fall which should kill him but he does have netherite armour.

"Dream it's not that bad," Tubbo says and I nod, peeking at my chat who are giving me ideas on how to keep him from jumping. A good 90% of them saying that I should tell him that I love him which makes me giggle a little.

"There's more then," Will gasps mid sentence as Dream jumps off the edge and my jaw drops.

"Uh," I look at the others then down the hill, where Dream is trying to drown himself in the water he saved himself with from the fall. "Will, I think you broke his ego." I inform my brother but he has already left the server in a panic.