𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Can you tell Dream something for me please?" Will asks even though we've been Dream free for about twenty minutes now. He is still watching the three of us build these traps but hasn't said anything else to acknowledge us.

"Yeah, sure." Tommy says, not even arguing at this point.

"Can you tell him that I remember killing him in Minecraft Monday once," Will recalls and I make a face because what does that have to do with sleepy voice Will talking to Dream.

TommyInnit: Wilbur remembers killing you in Minecraft Monday once
Dream: Sadly I was on a MacBook on my couch and my cat shit on my bed so I don't remember much that day

I let out a laugh because this man is so freaking annoying. Like why?

"Was the cat shit full of amnesia powder or something? Why can't he remember that? That was like a couple months ago," Will says sounding a bit more awake. "Tell Dream he's stupid."

TommyInnit: Was the cat shit full of amnesia powder or what
RiverLove: Dream you're stupid

"Yeah, I've done it for you Wilbur," Tommy says, sounding more then confused. "Anything for you man." He sighs and we get back to work once more.

Dream: It was over a year ago

"It wasn't over a year ago," Will argues. He must be reading the chat off Tommy or Tubbo's streams now.

Dream: And Tommy you're stupid

"He called me stupid because River called him stupid." Tommy says sounding offended and I look to Tommy's chat to see them spamming simp.

"To be fair, you are also stupid." Will reasons.

Tubbo_: D:

"Yeah no, you're right." Tommy agrees with him which makes me laugh a little. Will finally stops talking about the Dream things and we get back to work with Will chatting to us in the background.

"Can you tell him I have a mural in one of my rooms about him?" Will somehow gets back onto the topic on Dream and I groan. "It's not quite complicated." He argues and continues on. "Basically what I do sometimes is I roll around in this green makeup paint and then on my upper torso I draw a little smile and then I paint it in white," Will goes on and if I didn't know he was clearly joking I would've sent my brother to a mental ward very quickly.

"For all legal reasons that is a joke," I speak into my mic so all Tommy and Tubbo's viewers know that it was a joke.

"Wilbur I'm not sure that I want to write that to Dream," Tommy laughs and I go to Tommy's house to collect more of the materials we will need to make these traps while Tommy get Tubbo to explain more on how these traps work.

"Can you ask him what his favorite food is then please?" Will finally asks a normal question.

TommyInnit: Dream what's your favorite food?

Tommy sighs on the other side of the line and I couldn't agree more. I would be dying if these kind of jokes weren't something I had grown up with.

Dream: Probably pizza
RiverLove: Basic

"Can you ask Dream a question for me Tommy?" Will repeats and I groan because it just doesn't stop.

"Yeah," Tommy sighs.

"Can you ask him if he's free this weekend?" Will asks and I tilt my head to the side, very confused on why he would be asking that. It's not like he's going to come to the United Kingdom or something along those lines.

Right?

TommyInnit: Wilbur asks if you're free this weekend
Dream: This weekend or next weekend

"This weekend," Will tells Tommy.

Dream: Next weekend I'm beating him in mcc
TommyInnit: This weekend
Dream: Wether I'm busy or not depends why

He says as we jump on to the tops of the traps with us all looking at each other somewhat but it is noticeable that Dream's character seems to look to me for a second.

"Can you ask him if he wants to come get pizza with me?" Will asks very nicely and I'm scared.

"He's pointing a gun at me, oh wait, never mind he's not." Tommy says as Dream points his crossbow at Tommy then me before putting it away.

TommyInnit: Do you want to go and get pizza with me and Wilbur this weekend

"Nonono," Will says frantically, "Just me and Dream."

"Why would you not want to invite me?" Tommy says, sounding a little sad.

"Just ask him." Will urges.

"Why would you want to invite me, man?" Tommy repeats.

"Just me and Dream." Will shoots back.

"I'm fun," Tommy says, sounding slightly defeated. "Ok," He sighs giving in.

TommyInnit: Not me sorry just you and Wilbur
Dream: Where

"Pizza Hut," Will says almost immediately.

TommyInnit: Pizza Hut
Dream: That's the best choice

"Please ask him if that's a yes," Will says cautiously.

TommyInnit: Is that a yes
Dream: Isn't he from Antarctica or something?
RiverLove: Yes, we live in Antarctic among the polar bears and snow

I laugh at my own comment because it's cold enough her to believe that we do live with polar bears and snow all year round.

"Oh my god, just please give me a yes or no, Dream." Will practically begs.

TommyInnit: Please just give Wilbur a yes or a no Dream
Dream: If he pays

"Yes, yes." Will says sounding excited. "I will, I will."

"You sure you're going to pay Will?" I ask cautiously.

"Yeah," Will says confidently.

"Ok," Tommy sighs.

TommyInnit: Wilbur will pay

"Do you know who GeorgeNotFound is?" Tommy asks and I smile.

"I do," I say happily because we have talked a few times and he is a really sweet guy.

"No clue," Will says.

Dream: Sure

"Dream said sure," Tommy informs my brother.

"Yes." I hear Will yell awfully loudly from the other room and laugh a little scared for his well being. "Thank you TommyInnit, Tommy it's been a pleasure being on the Dream Team SMP server today," He says quieting down a bit now but still sounds like a school boy. "Oh, I'm over the mood, I've had a great time. I hope you have a great rest of your stream Tommy, Tommy's chat thank you. Dream I'll see you tomorrow, uh, Pizza Hut, uh, Brighton, I'm thinkin eight pm it might be a bit busy there but yeah. Pog, poggers. Bring a face mask, thank you Tommy, thank you so much." He says quickly and just leaves the call. I lean forwards in my chair as we all stay quiet in pure shock.

"Help." I simply say and look to Tommy's chat to see that they are all crazy about Will and Dream's date tomorrow which is definitely not going to happen. After all, he is in the United States while we are here in the United Kingdom. No way he would come because Will asked him to for pizza.