𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I lay on my bed with Clay as he holds me tight. He has to wake up and leave early tomorrow and we had pretty much spent every minute of the last few days together. Fans on Twitter were going crazy because they thought that he was spending time with George but magically one tweet went viral, telling everyone about how the two of us were supposedly dating.

We weren't obviously and we had laughed it off but with the post came death threats towards both of us and a lot more fan art. In response we both sent out responses on Twitter telling our followers that we weren't dating and to stop sending hate to the other.

Will had continued on with his life like Clay had always been here which I found crazy. I also found it odd how Will would leave us together at the flat for hours at a time to go record videos with the others but he wouldn't let me leave his sight when we were out in public.

"What are you thinking about?" Clay asks, his voice deeper then usual due to the fact we were cuddled and probably ready to pass out. His laptop and notebook were only a meter or so away from us on the bed because I had been helping him come up with new ideas for the upcoming manhunt.

"I just don't want you to leave," I whisper, moving closer to him. He chuckles a little, wrapping his arms around my waist. When it came to Clay touching me it was like I was touch starved and when he wasn't I practically craved to be in his arms.

"I have to go though," Clay whispers back into the top of my head as I bury my face into his shoulder, clinging onto him.

"No," I whisper back barely audible and he sighs, sitting up in the bed. He pulls me up and into his lap, his hair messy from laying in bed with me. Clay cradles my face into his hands staring into my eyes in the darkness with a small smile on his face and my face grows pink. "I don't want you to leave," I repeat and wrap my arms around his neck so I can be closer to him.

"I know," Clay nods and rubs circles on my back, giving me a feeling of calmness. "But I have too." He adds and I nod because I know he has to leave. "It's going to be ok," He informs me as he kisses my forehead. "We should sleep, you look exhausted." Clay says lightly because it's true. When I am with him I sleep so much better and he basically makes me lay down with him due to the fact he knows that I will stay up.

He had also been showing me how to speed run and while neither of us had streamed on Twitch in a bit it was still fun. Since I was pretty new to the Minecraft community he had taught me a lot of things such as potions and due to the fact that I had been helping him look up information for the next manhunt he'd been teaching me little tricks that I would have never found on my own. Then again that is why we would sit together for a few hours everyday just looking through information.

It was nice just scrolling through Minecraft forums and trying to find little details which would change the game completely while we would just talk and relax together.

I had my hair in a messy bun and was wearing a pair of simple joggers with Clay's merch jumper while Clay sat shirtless with some joggers as well.

"You look as if you're going to miss me," He grins and I make a small face.

"Never," I laugh lightly because of course I will.

"I will call you everyday and FaceTime you every chance I get," He mutters and my eyes go soft. I look at him who is watching my every movement like I will reject his promise. "I mean if you want to, we just met each other and I know that you might not be comfortable that but I was just saying." Clay rambles on and I can't help but giggle a little at him panicking.

"Maybe," I say and bury my face in the nook of his neck, keeping him from seeing my face which had turned pink. "We both have to stream a lot and it'll seem a bit odd if I call you while you are in the middle of a stream." I giggle slightly and I feel him place a hand on my lower back protectively.

"Schlatt and Minx do it," Clay stated and I laugh a little.

"You want us to be like Schlatt and Minx?" I giggle into his chest and he chuckles a little.

"No, I want to be Dream and River." He grins, moving so he can see my face and I am thankful for the room being so dark other then the blue light that comes from his laptop. "Now that has a ring to it." He says happily and I shake my head a smile on my face.

"You are a strange person Mr Dream," I repeat and he chuckles a little.

"So are you Miss Nightmare." Clay laughs at the nickname he had given to me which had ever since created fan art after fan art of the two of us. I yawn a little and he pulls me a little closer. "Are you tired?" He whispers softly and I shake my head no.

"No." I lie because I don't want to go to sleep now. I want to spend these last few hours with Clay and I know that I could sleep once he leaves.

"Sure," He says sarcastically. "Come on, sleep." He urges and I shake my head no but he gives me a little frown.

"Maybe," I sigh and try to pull from his arms to retrieve my laptop so I can do some more work but Clay doesn't allow it.

"Sleep," He repeats again with a smile on his face, not letting go of me and I laugh at his childishness.

"I will, I will." I promise because I will. After he leaves tomorrow, or I suppose today, morning.

"Sleep now," He laughs, leaning back in the bed with me in his arms still so I'm laying on his chest but not without hitting his head on the wall behind my bed.

"Fine," I laugh and he cheers a little before throwing a blanket over us and hugging me close to him.