𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

I sit in the car with Dream driving. We weren't going anywhere, we just had decided to go for a drive and somehow we found ourselves out in the country side of Florida. The fields out here were not like the ones we have back in England but they were still beautiful. My eyes watch as we pass by the trees and my jaw drops slightly when I see an open field.

"Dream," I say his name and he glances over at me, confused. He has one of his hands wrapped around mine, our fingers intertwined perfectly. "Here," I grin and he pulls over on the side of the road. There is no one else around, just open space and the sun is setting not too far which is covering the sky with shades of pink and oranges.

"Why did we stop?" Dream asks, following me as I spin around in the field a little which makes him smile. Since I had come back we had been spending more time together and less time at home. We would just drive until we found something cool and then when we got home we would stream and do what we needed too there. I was becoming more and more popular on Twitch and streaming weekly.

"Come on," I grin, holding my hand out without answering his question. Dream shoots me a smile before taking my hand, the sun glowing on my skin. My pale skin had a shade or two darker thanks to us being in the sun or at the shore so much. I spin around letting go of his hand before running off towards the stream that runs on the far side of the field through some of the flowers that are littered around us.

"What are you doing River?" Dream asks as I inch closer to the water, seeing that it is clear and untouched. By the looks of it this whole area is untouched which is beautiful.

"Come look," I look over my shoulder and he laughs a little, coming towards me as a few fish swim around peacefully. I feel him join my side and look down at the water with me as a frog jumps into the clear water and we watch as goes up stream. I grin and spin to give him a kiss which shocks him at first because he must not have been expecting it but a few seconds later I push him into the water, making all the fish swim off. The water is deep because with him standing in it with a huge grin on his face it goes up to his mid chest. He grins and grabs my hand pulling me into the water with him which makes me laugh. The water is warm, not cold but not too warm at the same time.

"You are a mess." Dream grins as I cling onto his body not wanting to go under the water.

"I know," I laugh lightly watching as the fish calm down not to far away from us and start swimming around again as if nothing had happened. I slip out of his arms and move around in the water, making my way over to a log which lays right by the side of the stream and has a turtle hiding in its shade. "A turtle," I coo and hold my hands out, watching in awe as it actually climbs into my hand.

Dream comes over to my side and sees the small creature in my hands and laughs lightly, wrapping his arm around me as I baby the creature thinking about how Patches had reacted when I gave her a bath one time. She was very mad at first but I managed to calm her down and she was a very good girl which Dream was shocked by.

"You are beautiful," Dream says to me, kissing the top of my forehead before kicking off the side of the stream with a grin and going back towards the middle.

"Ha," I laugh, putting the turtle back down onto the ground where he quickly dives off of the shore and goes to find a new place to hide in the shade. "Lies." I smile and move to swim towards him, soaking my hair and my clothes even more then they already were.

"You, River," Dream says, once I join his side as he pulls me into his arms because the tall idiot can stand on his own while I have to stay above waters, and he pulls me into his chest so I can wrap my legs around his waist as we stand in the water with the moon slowly starting to take the stop where the sun had been. "Are my person," He says lightly, putting his forehead on mine. Since I have moved back to the States his eyes have become brighter somehow or maybe it's just that I missed the way he would look at me with them.

"And you are my person," I laugh lightly and he kisses me. I grin and we mess around in the water for a while longer, swimming around and tossing stones across the surface. We stay out late and slowly the moon rises over the field and stars appear above us but the field still looks as beautiful as it did when we arrived at sunset if not even more.

"I love you," Dream says appearing at my side from under the water as I stare at the field at the fireflies dancing with each other in the dark sky. He is shirtless and his hair is a mess, the water showing off the darker highlights of his dirty blonde hair yet his eyes are still a prominent emerald green.

"I love you too." I nod and climb out of the water with him, yawning a little before stretching. Dream chuckles holding his hand out for me to take which I do happily and we walk back to his car to go home.