𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

"Bro, I feel so dead," I mumble sitting back in my gaming chair. I was playing Minecraft with Karl, Nick and Alex and basically third wheeling on their relationship but it was ok because some of the others had been popping in to the stream as well. I had switched to Tommy's vc right before he went live. I was in the process of doing a twenty four hour stream and I look over to see my chat telling me to go to bed but I check my clock and see I have a few hours left.

"Then sleep." Tommy speaks up and I punch his character which makes him shout a little bit, running in the opposite direction. Normally I would run after him to kill him and he knows that I would do that so that's why he is running away so fast.

"I am not sleeping on stream Tommy," I tell the kid who I look at as my little brother and then pull my legs up to my chest, hoping that it would relieve some of the pain which is does slightly. "I'm not going to pull a George." I laugh lightly and see my chat talking to me as well. I grab my water bottle and down some of it but make a small face because I really just want orange juice but we ran out last night when I first started the stream and Clay had promised to get me some.

"Don't leave us," Tubbo says and I shake my head slightly with a small smile. I hum a little as confirmation that I'm not going to stop playing with them and just go back talking to my chat. I love them but Tommy and Tubbo had just gotten on the SMP and we were planning on doing some stuff, not any lore because I am pretty tired but just some fun stuff.

"Ranboo," I say into my mic as I make a small confused face because I wanted to give him a gift but I don't know where he is. "Where you be?" I ask and use my trident to fly up in the air and land on top of Purpled's ufo.

"On my way." Ranboo tells me and I can't remember if he is streaming. I think he is and he had gone through the Nether to Tubbo's jungle village to do some trades but I can't be certain. I am extremely tired.

"Frick," I whisper and rub my face slightly as my stomach feels like it's squeezing itself to death. I make a small face because this shouldn't be happening, I'm not on my period and I'm not working out so why am I getting cramps this bad. "Someone entertain my stream real quick." I say and all of the guys say that they will and I make sure that I have my thorns armor on so if Tommy or anyone for that matter tries to murder me they won't be able to.

"Don't die!" Tubbo shouts as I go to take my headset off but smile.

"I'll try not too." I laugh and turn my mic off so the people watching my stream can't hear me as I walk away. I look back again at my stream to see all three of the boys are spinning in boats in front of my player. I grip my phone in my hand as I make my way to the kitchen and try to find something to eat and maybe drink. I want orange juice but we don't have any. My eyes scan over the shelves of our cupboard and land on a box of brownies. I grin a little and take them happily, placing them onto the counter before cringing slightly and deciding that I don't want them anymore.

I kind of want spicy chicken nuggets so I'll call Clay and ask him to pick some up for me on his way home from getting orange juice and some other things for the house.

Sighing I make my way to the bathroom, I still hold my phone in my hand and look at myself in the mirror. I don't know what's going on but maybe Hannah does. Then I remember that Hannah is probably busy with Zara so I go to my second option, Anna.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I hear her voice come through the phone a couple seconds later after only a couple rings. I sink to the ground and wrap my arms around myself, pulling my legs to my chest with the phone on speaker not too far from me.

"I'm dying." I tell her simply and she stays silent, obviously trying to figure out if I am being serious about my future death or not. She chuckles a little because she knows that I am only joking but still sounds slightly concerned about me because she is really sweet.

"How are you dying?" She asks sounding amused and I hear there is the noise of the diner which she is working at and where we had met each other. Anna had told me that she had gotten different jobs offered to her but she likes the diner more and wouldn't give it up for pretty much anything and I can't help but agree. It's a sweet place, really lovely and it's not too busy where it is annoying but busy enough so it feels like a proper diner.

"My stomach hurts like hell." I mumble into my hands and the noise dies so I assume she had stepped outside.

"Did you eat?" She asks and I shrug a little.

"Nothing looks good." I admit and she hums a little, staying quiet for a moment or two and I can't help but wonder what the boys are doing. They are probably trying to kill my character but having trouble because Techno had helped me get this.

"River," Anna speaks up again her voice soft and her words seeming to be more thought out then before which makes my heart beat a little faster and I wait patiently for her to continue on but she seems to be trying to be careful with whatever she is about to say.