𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I sit cross legged on my bed, messing around on my laptop and getting started on the editing for Will's new video. As long as I learned how to edit, I have been doing it for him and once I started getting good we started working together on his YouTube channel.

"Get on Discord child," I hear Will shout from the other room and I look at my door. My room is pretty nice, painted a light shade of gray and it has led lights around the room so I can change the colour of my lights. I shrug him off and open the application, looking around it and clicking on one of the servers that Will had put me into.

~ ~ ~

Wilbur Soot
Be nice Tommy

TommyInnit
I am the definition of nice Wilbur

Sapnap
That is very wrong

Tubbo
I agree

GeorgeNotFound
Back to what we were talking about
Who's River?

RiverLove
Me! I'm River :)

TommyInnit
Woman

Wilbur Soot
Shush Tommy

GeorgeNotFound
Hi River

Sapnap
Hey River

Purpled
Is she basically female Wilbur?

Wilbur Soot
Basically

River
Mhm

TommyInnit
Where did Dream go?

Sapnap
He's simping already smh

Dream
Am not.

Punz
Debatable

Tubbo
River join VC 5

~ ~ ~

"Hello people," I say as I connect to the call that has multiple people in it. I scan over their names and profile pictures, leaning back in my seat a little.

"Hey, I'm streaming." Someone speaks up and my eyes travel to GeorgeNotFound. I make a small face and wonder how maybe of the others are streaming but learn that only him, Tommy, Tubbo and Sapnap are streaming while everyone else in the VC is just hanging out and talking to each other.

"Oh pog." I smile and open my phone, scrolling through Twitter, which Will had convinced me to change my at times RiverLove, to see that there is already fan art of Will and I trending. I scroll through the work for a while finding some that I really love and saving it.

It's a cute picture of what I am assumed to look like, pretty much the feminine version of my brother, and there is an oversized yellow hoodie on me and a black beanie over the top of my head.

I message the creator of the work asking if I could make their picture my profile on everything. The creator quickly replies and tells me that she is fine with it which I thank her for.

With a couple clicks I make it so the picture is my profile picture on my Discord and my Twitter. I also send out a tweet thanking her for the profile because it seems fair. I look at my follower count and am amazed by how many people have followed within the last three hours, mainly because I went from around two hundred to about two thousand in one day.

"I like her," Tommy speaks and I smile, "Pog champ." He says muting himself, weird but ok.

"Ok," I laugh a little at the younger boy. I've seen him and edited videos with the boy in them so I can pretty much identify his voice.

"Dream!" I hear George shout and Sapnap starts laughing evilly. I giggle a little before going back through scrolling.

"What?" I hear a new voice speak up, laughing lightly and I look back to my screen. I see that the person Dream is talking and shrug it off before looking back to my phone even though I should really be editing. On the other hand I have all night to edit and I am pretty happy with meeting these people.

"You just killed me," George shouts and I cringe a little because he is very loud at the moment. "What do you mean 'what?'" He says and I laugh at that, only to hear Sapnap and Dream laughing as well.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask curiously with a smile on my face. I look over and grab my remote turning it on and going to Twitch to see who is live. I refresh my Twitter and am in shock because within the last twenty minutes of talking to the boys there has been so much artwork done for me and Wilbur.

"We are playing Minecraft on my smp," Dream speaks up and I nod a little. That must be their server or something along those lines.

"Oh, that's cool." I smile a little and reach across my desk, grabbing a cookie out of the bag.

"River," I hear Will speak up and stay silent, a small smile on my face. "Are you eating my food, again?" He asks and I giggle a little, looking at the package then to my screen. I hear some of the boys on the other side laughing.

"Uh," I grin and take another bite quickly. "No." I say leaning back in my chair and I hear Will clear his throat from behind me. "Hi Will," I smile at him as he stands in my doorway.

"Give me those," Will says walking over to my side and laughs as I take some more of the cookies as he takes the bag. He messed with my hair and I frown.

"Help abuse." I cry out and Will laughs.

"Oh you are fine." He says and sits down in my extra chair, opening Minecraft on my monitor. "We need to get you a better pc," He mumbles and I shrug a little.

"I don't really need one," I say and he makes a face.

"Yes you do,"

"No I don't," I argue back and he spins to look at me.

"If you are going to be streaming with me," Will says and I motion to my laptop.

"I can use my laptop," I smile and he frowns.

"We are buying you a pc," He says, leaving my bed room before I can say another word. I huff and look back to my laptop, opening my Minecraft up with a few clips.

"So you are really siblings?" Tommy asks and I laugh a little.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Will asks getting back to his room where he is probably talking to everyone in the vc on his laptop.

"I'm the better of the Soots." I grin and I hear some boys laugh.

"That is a lie." Will fights back and I bite my lip.

"Teach me how to parkour." I order Will and he sighs.

"Ok," Will agrees and I smile because I win but that is how we usually get along. "Move to VC 6." He sighs and I cheer a little.

"I'll probably come join you all later," Dream says and I nod a little because that would be cool. I have heard that he is actually pretty good at parkour but have never really watched him play. "I have to practice for MCC after all." He reasons and I nod a little saying bye before leaving the vc with Will, turning on Tommy's stream in the background.

"River I swear to god you better not be watching TommyInnit's stream." I hear Will shout from the other room and I laugh a little.