𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"To the union, to the revolution," I hum along to the song happily, dancing around the kitchen in Dream's jersey as I look for what I need to cook. "And to the hope that you provide," I sing lightly, grabbing milk from the fridge and bring it over to the counter. "May you always," I drag out the word like Angelica does in the song, a small smile on my face as the Alexa blares the song through the kitchen. I had been playing a playlist that Will had sent me for the last hour while cleaning up the apartment. "Be satisfied." I smile a little as the music's beat starts to change, knowing the song is about to have a whole new mood.

"You are so like your brother." Dream comments and I turn a little to see that he is standing by the door. His hair is a mess and his eyes still have the hints of sleep in them but his voice gives it all alway and melts me. I turn back to the Alexa turning it down a little before going back to mixing the ingredients together.

"What do you ever mean?" I ask innocently because at this point it is extremely well known that Will loves Hamilton. He got me into it as well. I can't even count the amount of times I have watched it or had it running in the background as I did work.

"Hamilton?" Dream asks and I shrug a little with an innocent smile. "At eight in the morning?" He laughs and I grin, keeping my eyes on the substance that will soon become food.

"It is never too early for Hamilton." I argue and he groans, walking over to me and throwing his arms around my waist.

"Come back to bed." He whispers tiredly and I laugh a little, giving him a small kiss which he smiles into but I turn back to the mixture which makes Dream huff.

"I'm cooking for you." I tell him and let's go of me, stretching. He sits on the kitchen island barstool and he yawns.

"Eh," Dream shrugs.

"Fine," I put the frying pan down, making my way over to Dream as I make sure nothing is going to set on fire or explode. I stand between his legs and he kisses me happily, clearly happy that I moved my attention back to him. "I will cook for myself then." I grin, pulling away from him before going back to cooking.

"I'm tired." Dream states, his voice groggy.

"Go to bed." I suggest and he groans, clearly not liking that option.

"Come with me," He says from behind me and I listen to the sizzle the liquid makes when it hits the hot surface.

"No Dream," I tell him, not even looking over my shoulder because I need to make sure these don't burn. "I am making pancakes if that helps," I tell him and he gets up to get a glass of juice from the fridge. Recently I have grown an obsession with orange juice so we have been keeping a good stock of the juice.

"Waffles?" He asks and I tilt my head to the side because I know I said pancakes.

"No, pancakes." I repeat and he seems to think about it for a second before deciding that he's ok with it, not that I would have changed it if he didn't want them. I want pancakes so I am making pancakes.

"Mmm," Dream comes over to me, giving me little kisses on my neck. "Fine." He gives in and I push him away so I can cook without him bothering me.

"Have you watched Hamilton?" I ask after a little bit, the music playing in the background as the stack of pancakes begins to grow. I don't have much of the batter because we aren't going to eat them all for sure. 

"No," Dream shakes his head no and my jaw drops open slightly as I turn to look at him. "Not really." He shrugs and I just stare at him because I can't believe I am dating someone who has never seen Hamilton. "What? I just know what Will references to it in the server." He admits and I frown a little.

"We are watching it today." I decide and he shrugs lightly. I turn the stove off and make my way over to the island where I set the plate down, followed by two others as well as silverware and see that Dream has already poured me some orange juice which I smile brightly about. "I can't believe that you haven't watched Hamilton." I shake my head slightly and he seems to be amused by my disbelief. "He is a founding father of the United States of America! He created your banking system!" My jaw drops because I try to think about how many other people haven't watched the piece of art Lin-Manuel Miranda made. "How?" I ask and he shrugs, the grin on his lips growing by the minute thanks to my pure confusion.

"I want love." Dream says, taking my plate when we are done eating and he drops them in the sink for one of us to clean later. He wraps his arms around me and puts his forehead to mine which makes me smile because he is my person. He feels like home.

"Hamilton," I grin before kissing him and then pulling away from him to get another cup of orange juice before making my way to the living room.

"Hamilton," He sighs but I can see he has a big smile on his face as he walks with me, holding my hand, our fingers fitting together perfectly. I watch as he signs into his Disney Plus account and he navigates the channels easily, finding the show.

"Thank you." I mutter and lean on him. He hums in response, his fingers playing with my hair which makes me sigh as the show starts.