𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

[ Four Months Later ]

Crowds of people rush past me, families mainly all dressed in bright coloured with big smiles on there faces as they talk to each other and I can't help but smile a bit. I remember when Will and I went on vacation with our parents when we were littler. I watch as little kids run past they're parents rush after them, holding their bags.

I slip through the crowds to the baggage carousel, moving to find my bag. I look around, searching for my bag.

"Surprise," I turn to see a Dream standing behind me with a big smile. "Hi," He grins and I wrap my arms around him, missing the warmth that he had given me.

"I missed you," I mutter into his chest. We had been separated for a few weeks because it had taken a while to get everything set up here in the States but in the end I ended up moving to the states for a month. Dream had told me I could stay with him which I took the offer because it meant we got to spend more time together and we also got to spend more time together.

Will had agreed to me moving after a few days. I am not sure why but it seems as if he trusts Dream more then any other guys he has before with me.

"Aw," Dream grins, tilting my face up so he can see me. His eyes are bright green as he stares down at me, kissing my forehead. "River missed me?" He asks and I push him away.

"Shut up." I huff and he laughs, causing some attention to be brought to us.

"Come on," Dream says, grabbing my hand in his. His hand instantly swallows mine due to it being so much bigger then mine but it's nice. "Car is this way," He says and takes my bag in his other hand, motioning towards the huge sliding doors.

"Ok," I nod a little and we move through the crowds before ending up at the doors. We step through and warm air surrounds us which is odd compared to the nice cool air I have back at home. "Wow," I say looking around as we walk away from the doors to a parking lot. "It's so nice here." I tell Dream, looking around my eyes landing in the sunset which is causing everything to have a golden look on it.

"Welcome to Florida." Dream says lightly as we look at the sunset which is being reflected off the small lake we are looking out at.

"The states is so odd," I note and Dream chuckles at my statement.

"Why do you think that?" He asks and I shrug.

"Well it can be snowing in one place but very warm in another." I comment because the United States seems to be very bipolar when it comes to weather.

"Well," Dream laughs and looks at me, a smile bright on his face. The golden shadows are being casted on his face making his tan skin looks even nicer with his bright eyes and blond hair. "Yes that's how it works River." He laughs at my statement and I pout a little.

"I am going to stab you with a spork." I say and push him away from myself so I can enjoy the sunset myself even though there is a small smile on my face.

"I love you too." He laughs, moving closer to me again and pulling me into his chest. My face turns pink a little but we both go back to staring at the coloured water as he rests his head on the top of mine.

"Mean." I mutter and an idea hits me as my phone buzzes in my pocket. "We should vlog ourselves." I grin, turning to face him and touching my phone which is sitting in my joggers pockets.

"How would we do that?" Dream asks, slightly confused on how we would do that. I make a face trying to figure that out in my head because I think it would be really funny to our fans if we showed footage of us hanging out. "We don't show our faces anywhere." He reminds me like I don't know that and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Ok," I drag the word out and a idea hits me. We don't have to show our face, we can show what we are doing and since everyone has seen our hands already thanks to videos and live streams it won't matter much. "Doesn't mean we can't find ways around." I grin and he laughs shaking his head lightly.

"Okay," Dream hums, "I trust you."

"Good." I grin, spinning out of his arms. "As you should." I state because I am super trustworthy.

"You are not making me trust you very much." He states and I punch his arm before pulling away from him.

"I am the most trustworthy." I spin around, the feeling making me giggle happily.

"Sure," Dream says sarcastically.

"Hey." I complain and he laughs.

"You betrayed your country." He points out and I frown a little, sticking my tongue out.

"Oh my god." I laugh because it was his fault I switched sides. He made me the deals. "Shut up already." I say and he grabs my hand, pulling me into his chest again.

"You look perfect in the sunshine," He mutters into the top of my head, planting soft kisses. I blush and he laughs a little. "Sorry, I had to say it."

"Come on you're so slow." I grin pulling from his arms again and stepping out into the parking lot dancing around a little and spinning in the middle of the street with a big smile on my face. I laugh a little before rushing off down the pavement and I hear him laughing behind me.

"You don't even know where my car is," Dream laughs, walking after me and I spin around to shoot him a smile. "Where are you going?" He asks, a big smile on his face.

"This way." I shrug and take off with him following close behind.