𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

It's only been a day since Dream and I had streamed together but there was fan art every where. It was showing up in my timeline as I would scroll through Twitter. My favorites where the ones that referred to use being Dream and Nightmare, in which I would be labeled as Nightmare. There was already other stuff out as well though, including some hate but I swallowed the feeling down because its surely nothing.

"River," I hear my voice called out and I jump out of my beanbag chair immediately, running to the front door and jumping into the arms of my best friend. "Miss me?" She asks and I nod because she has been busy with university while I have been working on videos and taking a few courses online.

"I want love," I say as she wraps her arms around me and Will comes out of his room, his hair all messy to see Hannah, my tall best friend with inky black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey Hannah," Will greets the Hannah nonchalantly. Hannah and I have been best friends pretty much since the day we met because we clicked almost immediately. She was basically like another sister to Will but nearly as tall as him and more snarky then me.

"Hello Wilbur Soot," She teases my older brother. "Did you hear?" Hannah looks back down at me and I tilt my head to the side. "I got a girlfriend," She grins and my eyes light up as I drag her to the kitchen. We both sit on stools with big smiles on our faces.

"What's her name?" I ask in awe. I always knew that Hannah was more on the bisexual side of things but she didn't really date and if she did it wasn't for long. Still, I was always excited for her when she found someone new.

"Zara," Hannah says and my smile grows some more. "But enough about me, I heard that you have started taking after your older brother." She grins and I laugh a little. I knew she would hear about it eventually but here I was, only been streaming for what two weeks and it has become very public that I am a streamer, even without people seeing my face. "I have also heard about something called Drever," She grins.

"Oh don't get me started." I laugh and she takes out her phone, scrolling through a literal section in her photos with fan art with Dream and I. "He's actually very cocky and it's annoying," I state with a smirk on my face and she looks at me. "Ice cream?" I ask, leaving the counter and walking to the freezer.

"It's like," Hannah checks her watch to see what time it is. "It's only nine, River." She laughs and I shrug. My sense of time has turned to rubbish due to my amazing sleep schedule. "How much sleep have you gotten?" She asks, seemingly in shock as she walks over to me and she babies my face in her hands. "You need sleep tiny human."

"I'm not tiny," I pout and she sighs. "And sleep is quite annoying." I point out and she shakes her head. When I started editing videos a while back she had lectured me almost nightly about how rubbish my sleep schedule was and so I fixed it but once she went off to uni I started editing more and finished my online courses. "So, you want ice cream?" I repeat and she laughs, shaking her head yes and I cheer.

"I would like some as well," Will says coming into the room and he shoots me a smile. Within the span of twenty minutes he has gotten completely ready for his day while after an hour of being up I'm still in a jumper and sweats.

"Get it yourself," I say pushing the container in his direction and he pouts a little before grabbing a bowl from the appropriate cabinet.

The three of us talk for a while but eventually Will has to go back to his office to play with the other boys, and he suggests that I should ask Dream for an invite, and Hannah has to leave.

"I promise I will come back soon," Hannah promises, hugging me tightly. Her uni is over an hour and a half away which is why it is so good to see her because nearly no one drives around here. Most people just walk around which isn't the best at nights but it's something no one can avoid at the time.

"You need to come play sometime with me and Will," I say, looking up at her and she seems to think about it for a second.

"Maybe," She says lightly because she really hasn't played any games before. Hannah is going to school to be a doctor so uni is crazy for her but she says she likes it when there isn't a ton of exams going on. "I'd have to learn everything and," Hannah looks down at me and sighs. "When I get the chance I will text you and Will are going to have to teach me to play." She gives in and I cheer happily.

That was one thing that I was good at. I could easily talk my way into things and into getting people to see my point of view. I was much too empathetic for my own good but when it came to interacting with people it was a great trait, attracting affection and attention in my general direction. Usually if I were to walk down the street I could smile and someone and easily start a conversation with them, which Will very much disliked.

"Ok," I grin and we walk to the front door while Will sits at the table clicking through his phone clearly still tired. He was drinking tea because coffee was something that the two of us couldn't drink. It gave us energy for a hour or two but after that it caused major anxiety and it just wasn't a good time.

"I'll ring you when I get back," She promises and pulls in for another hug again. I nod, already missing my best friend again.