𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Sam," Dream calls after his sister as she runs ahead of us. "Sam, slow down." He shouts as she runs down the aisles and I can't help but laugh. "For gods sake." He groans as she disappears from our view and I squeeze his hand which makes him look down at me.

Sam had called me earlier this morning and asked if we could hang out which I told her I would love too. Dream was confused to how his little sister got my number and I shrug because I totally didn't give it to her. After some convincing and a very nice breakfast he had agreed to come hang out with me and Sam at the mall.

"Be nice," I hum and he sighs as we walk down the aisle, hand in hand. Dream was holding a few bags in his free hand because Sam and I had bought a few things that I had tried to pay for but Dream had refused and paid for himself which was very sweet and Sam made fun of him for it.

"She's going to be the death of me." Dream laughs a little and I see Sam standing at the little machines that give out prizes for a few American cents. It had taken me a couple days to get used to the American money system but it was just about the same as ours but a bit different. "Nothing good ever comes out of those vending machines." He grumbles and I shake my head lightly.

"You love her," I laugh as we get closer.

"Clay," Sam calls for her older brother a mischievous glimmer in her eyes and I raise my eyebrows, pushing him forwards a little. "Give me some coins." She says and Dream makes a little face before reaching into his sweatpants pocket and handing the girl a couple dollars worth of coins. "Pog." She grins, walking back over to the machines. We watch as she does a couple laps around them, looking for a good machine probably.

"What are you doing?" Dream asks, slightly amused at what his sister is doing and I laugh a little as she stops in front of one of the machine to glare at Dream before slipping a coin into the slot. There is a small noise and then she is given a little toy in a openable dome.

"Clay," Sam calls for her brother who has looked away from her to me. I turn to look at the girl who is staring right at her brother even though he does eventually turn. "Come here." She waves and he gives her a confused look.

"Why?" Dream asks suspiciously and I laugh lightly at the siblings.

"Clay." Sam glares at her brother and I kiss him, standing up which makes him pout slightly.

"I'll be ok," I tell him because he should spend time with his sister. "I'm going to hit the sweets shop anyways." I tell him motioning to the store not to far from where we sit and he looks at the brightly coloured store then back to me. "Want anything?" I ask and he frowns.

"To come with you." Dream mutters and I shake my head no because I am a big girl and don't need to be around Dream all of the time.

"Funny," I say and he stands up, stretching slightly. "Be nice." I say giving him a peck and start to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"Take my card at least," He says digging the sleek black plastic card out of his pocket and trying to hand it to me.

"Dream," I make a face because i have bought enough stuff and my card needs to start being used. "No, I've got it." I smile and he sighs, looking to his sister giving me the chance to slip away.

"Hey River," I hear Sam call for me as I walk out of the store twenty five minutes later. The two siblings with blond hair and green eyes are leaning on the wall across from the store and Sam is munching on a pretzel. "Come here." She says before taking another bite out of her pretzel, frowning a little when Dream steals a bite and pops the piece into his mouth.

"I bought you some candy," I smile at Sam and hand her a bag with a bunch of different sweets in it and she grins happily. I turn my attention to Dream who has his hands behind his back. "What are you holding?" I ask as he brings them around to his front and opens it. I see a little silver ring with fake blue gems on it.

"Sam wanted me to give this to you." Dream says and I can see his cheeks turn pink slightly and I laugh a little, standing on my toes to give him a kiss which makes Sam fake gag.

"Thank you Sam." I laugh and she smiles a little at me then looks to Dream, popping a pink coloured jolly rancher into her mouth.

"No problem River," She says giving me a bright smile then looks at Dream who meets her eyes. "Clay you're an idiot." She states before rushing back to the machines with the bag of candy I had given her after throwing her pretzel at Dream.

"Hey," Dream frowns as he watches his little sister run away from us, her bright hair flying behind her as she easily moves through the crowds. "I have you that money." He reminds the girl, taking my hand that now has a ring on it in his as we start to follow after her and Sam turns to look at us, a mischievous look in her eyes that she shares with her brother shining.

"And I'm keeping it idiot." She laughs, spinning back around and rushing away towards the middle of the shopping mall because the mall because there is a circle in the center and she can easily avoid him if she can get there before him. Dream let's go of my hand and chases after his sister, making me laugh as I follow closely behind them.