𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Somehow I find myself in Will's office staring at his monitor which is currently off. I had asked Will for the key which he had happily given to me and I said hi to Niki who he was on the phone with before leaving his apartment.

My community, my fans, had grown so much even though I haven't been live in a bit and my YouTube is nearly at one million which is pretty exciting and I feel like I owe them a little bit of an apology.

I sigh, not really feeling up to streaming but I know that it is what I need to take my mind off of the real world. Because I have used Will's pc before I know where most of his things are but I've been gone for months and somethings have changed.

I open Twitch and send out the notification on Twitter that I will be going live, watching as people start liking it and cheering in the replies which makes me smile. That gives me some joy so I keep going, starting Twitch and my eyes widen when I see that Will's camera is pre setup. I cuss a little, making it so the people who are joining can't see my face. I reach over pressing a few buttons quickly, hiding my face still. I glance at the stream and see that they can see my long hair around me and Dream's hoodie that I had stolen. I had wore it out today because I miss him but am not ready to go home yet.

"Uh," I laugh nervously, once I am sure the camera is off and I look to the chat to see people absolutely going mad. "Yeah," I laugh a little, seeing some people saying that I have the same hair as my brother which I guess is true. I mean we are siblings. "How are you guys?" I ask, changing the topic and I see a few people must feel my discomfort and help me change the topic as well. I sigh as my mods turn on slow mode and make it sub only as well.

Sapnap: Ayyy she's alive!

"Hi Sapnap," I laugh a little at my friend who is chilling in the chat. It's nice to see him in the chat, I have been avoiding everyone except Will and my friends around here. The chat goes insane seeing that a few of my friends are in the chat and I scroll through the chat, seeing who is here.

TommyInnit: Woman is alive!

"Yeah Tommy, I am alive." I laugh a little at the kid who I look to as a little brother which is also making the chat go made. I see a few other of my friends in the chat and I talk to them as well as people in the chat answering a few questions. "Sorry for going dark, stuff happens, y'know." I shrug a little as my eyes scan over the chat.

User: Are you in Will's office?

"Oh yeah," I laugh a little, looking at the wall and hitting it a little. They must've noticed that I was when the camera was on. "I'm back in England." I shout happily and lean back in Will's chair which is nice to sit in. I see people suddenly start asking why I'm not in the States and cringe a little as so many questions come in because I've been trying to answer them but it's been difficult. "Don't worry guys Dream and I," My eyes scan over a message that flies past asking what happened between us. "We are fine." I decide and see that chat a mix of happy people and people who also think I'm lying. I blank for a moment and then remember that I am live. "Sorry, got a text." I laugh a little using it as an excuse even though my phone is shut off and is in my coat.

WilburSoot: Home home

"Yes Will, I have Home Home." I laugh a little, seeing the little sign on his desk corner and then look to his clock. His fans like weird things then again I'm sure mine would probably as well. "Anyways," I change the subject, looking to my chat who are just spamming Home Home now. "I was going to apologize to you guys about being mia for the last, what, week? Week and a half?" I try to recall looking at my chat, I haven't really kept track of time. It's hard to move back since I've been to East Coast time for a long time. I talk to them for a bit more and check how long I have been live. "This is going to be a short stream for sure, I just wanted you guys to know I am alive." I laugh a little when I see I've been live for about thirty minutes. Usually I stream for two plus hours. "I'll answer some more questions though," I grin and watch a few more questions come through, one being about my internet how I deal with real life verses the internet. "You know, sometimes us creators put up a persona on the internet. I know I do, I know some of my friends do as well, that's why it is so easy to role play or act on the SMP." I explain to the chat who seems to have slowed a bit. "We do it to feel safe, I suppose, but I try to stay as honest with you guys as possible." I add with a smile and the chat starts trying to ask more questions off of that.

DreamWasTaken: Welcome back :D

My eyes flash over the words as they fly by and I go quiet as my chat starts saying that Dream is in my chat which I clearly saw but I push him out of my mind for now.

"And with that, I am going to end the stream for today. Thank you all so much for tuning in and thank you so much for everything else. We are almost at one million on YouTube and you guys know what I'm going to say," I laugh lightly as I thank them because I can't see myself anywhere other then here because of them. I was right, streaming has definitely made me feel so much better. "Big love," I say to my chat happily and move to end the stream, feeling a little better yet also homesick at the same time.