𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

I scroll through my Twitter, it has been about an hour since Eret and I had betrayed L'manberg and Tommy had given up the single thing that had started this whole war. A few discs that Dream had handed off to me and I stored them in my ender chest off screen because I don't want anyone knowing where I put them other them Dream and Eret.

There is already fan art of me and Eret standing side by side watching as our friends went up in flames. The fire is reflecting on our eyes like bright ambers and we look completely powerful which I suppose we are for betraying our country and leaving them with nothing at all. I had already started getting some hate which I found ridiculous because it's a role play. It's not real.

"Home," I hear Will call out and I jump off of the couch, moving to the front door of our flat. When I meet him at the front door I throw my arms around him which takes him back for a second. "Hey," Will looks down at me confused as to what happened. "Are you ok?" He asks and I nod a little.

"I'm sorry," I mumble and he pats my head.

"For?" He asks, sounding genuinely confused.

"Betraying you." I say and he laughs. I step back and glare at him because he is laughing when I genuinely feel bad.

"Oh, Riv," He laughs, moving to the kitchen with me hot on his tail. He drops his laptop on the kitchen island before sitting down across from me, the table separating us as he laughs. "I love you River," Will laughs and I make a face at him for being mean. "It's fine, we are ok." He says once he calms down a bit and I sip on some water because I was genuinely worried that this would start a fight between us.

"We are?" I ask carefully and he has an amused smile on his face.

"Of course we are," He laughs, clearly amused by concern. "Your acting is amazing by the way, maybe you should've become an actor instead." Will says jokingly which is funny to the both of us because I don't show my face but he expects me to show my face on screen where hundreds of thousands people all over the world could see it.

"So is yours." I say because he is a really good President but I will not be joining his side and will be staying loyal to Dream SMP as long as things go to plan on my side. I have my own goals that I will keep to myself and try to achieve on my own. "Did we shock you?" I ask and Will nods a lot.

"I think it shocked everyone," He says and I grin, thinking back to my chat who was all literally screaming and can only think of what is happening with the other boys in their chat. "I don't think anyone was expecting that all," Will adds with awe on his face at my acting skills and I giggle a little. "Especially from you, like the president's sister betraying her brother? Who would have thought of that?" He asks and I stick my tongue out. "Totally amazing idea for the storyline." He says giving me bright smiles and I nod, pulling my phone out and opening Twitter.

"Have you seen the fan art yet?" I ask and pull up all of the work I had been tagged in recently. There is so much already even though the battle happened not even two hours ago.

"There is already fan art?" Will asks and opens his Twitter as well, starting to scroll. "Wow, it's actually really good for the amount of time it has been thrown together in." He says and I nod.

"Look at this one," I say, holding my phone out for him to see. It's drawings of the two of us with our backs to each other the artist had done a pretty great job at basically making me shorter then Will and have the same hair colour and eye colour as him with my long hair falling past my shoulders.

We have our backs to each other with Will wearing the L'manberg uniforms while I wear a golden crown and long cape making me look like royalty and we both look powerful.

I held an axe in my hands, a person favorite weapon of mine, and have a wicked grin on my face as I stare ahead of myself. Fire glows and reflects off of my skin, making me look even more powerful and intimidating.

Will's character on the other hand while he looked confident he also looked heartbroken. He was dressed in the amazing blue uniform which had been worn from the fight unlike my clothes which seemed new. He had a bow in his hands because that is what L'manberg had used during most of the battle. His background instead of looking powerful and the bright red that was on my side was a dull blue with blue fires raging as well and a broken flag.

I scroll down a bit, saving the amazing piece of art onto my phone gallery and I read the description that the author had put.

"This was originally supposed to show the Soot Siblings ready to have each other's backs and fight but I was watching the stream when I saw River and Eret switch sides." I read out the message, catching Will's attention. "I decided to make a few changes, making River look more dangerous and chaotic, showing a side of her that we saw for the first time in the SMP today while Will had to go on and fight the war, now against his little sister who had tumbled down everything that she had helped them create." I finish reading and share an excited grin with Will because we could take this story wherever we wanted to because at the moment, all eyes were on us.