𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

I woke up to my phone going crazy with notifications so I roll over, out of Dream's arms so I don't wake him up and check who is going insane while also getting clothes from our closest. As I slide a shirt over my head I see that nearly all of them are from Tommy and I do the math. It's nearly one here because Dream and I had been busy last night we didn't go to sleep until nearly one which we slept for twelve hours. I laugh a little because we have screwed up our sleep schedules so much.

I make my way out of the room to my recording room that had been the spare room that Dream had given to me when I first moved to the States but I never really used it. Starting up my pc I scroll through my Twitter while eating a banana and once I open Discord, telling everyone that I've come online, Tommy is telling me to get onto the server and join his vc.

"Hey Tommy," I greet the teenage boy who is already talking chat when I join.

"Hello woman," Tommy says back and I yawn, still not fully awake. "You sound tired." He notes and I nod a little, even though he can't see me at all.

"Because I just woke up." I explain, clicking a few buttons and sending some messages to people who are waiting for me to edit their videos.

"Oooh, get into the server," Tommy tells me and I yawn again before loading up Minecraft followed by Twitch, deciding that if Tommy is going to get me out of bed I might as well give my viewers some content as well. "I'm live by the way."

"Yeah, I'm going live right now." I say and he starts to complain but I deafen myself and welcome my stream viewers before going back. "Sorry, so what are we doing?" I ask, loading into the server seeing that I am at Tommy's house. I remember I logged off there because I had stolen Dream's sword.

"Help me build this tower." Tommy says and I exit his house looking around and not seeing anything other then the tunnel that goes through the hill and his bench is with everything else we had all built.

"What tower?" I ask, waking up finally as I crack my knuckles.

"Over here," Tommy says and I make a small face because that is not helpful at all. My eyes land on his name tag after a moment and I move in his direction as he drops me at least nine stacks of cobblestone.

"Why do we need to build a tower?" I ask building up to him and then using water to get to the bottom then repeat. "Also should I be concerned about how you have so much cobblestone?"

"Because we, I, need more power." Tommy explains and doesn't even go to answer the question about cobblestone so I just shrug. The less I know the less trouble I can get into.

"Y'know," I drag the word out as I drop back down to the ground doing a really good mlg. "I am already pretty powerful." I giggle lightly.

"Not more powerful then me." He states confidently and I grin because we all know that I am more powerful.

"I have Nightmare." I remind him and I can practically see the annoyed look on his face.

"Touché." Tommy huffs and I grin happily, getting back to work. We work together, talking to our chats and each other while joking around and building this tower up. Eventually we make Tubbo come help. "River, can I ask a question?" He says after a bit and I raise my eyebrows.

"You're going to ask no matter what my answer is so go on." I laugh lightly and I see my chat is also going insane at the moment because I had been hosted by Phil. "Thanks for the raid Phil." I say after putting myself on mute for a second before coming back to Tommy. "Ask."

"Are you pregnant?" He asks and my jaw drops. I hear Dream rushing through the apartment and slamming the door open while I am in shock.

"Tommy," He yells at the boy even though he can hear him. "Tommy what the hell!" Dream shouts and I can't help but laugh at how annoyed he sounds even though he just got out of bed and I'm failing to breathe soon enough.

"River are you ok?" I hear Tubbo ask as I try to calm down but think about the question before laughing again.

"No," I wheeze and Dream stands angrily at my side, an arm around my shoulders as he watches my chat.

"What? Everyone was thinking it!" Tommy argues and I shake my head because I have never ever been asked if I was pregnant before.

"No one was asking that," I laugh harder and look to my chat which Dream is watching intently an annoyed look on his face. "Now my chat is just spamming pregnant," I giggle and watch as they freak out. "Guys, I'm not,"

"Tommy what the hell?" Dream yells at the teen who seems to be apologizing like crazy but I can't even breathe again. "I'll be right back." Dream says before leaving the room which I follow him as he closes my door.

"And he's gone," I say between laughs and look back to the game, going back to what I was doing to trying to finish it. "Oh," I see Dream join the game but doesn't join the vc but we all know he has Tommy's stream up. "He's back."

"Dream," Tommy starts to move around on the tower avoiding arrows that are on fire. "Woah, woah, woah." He laughs nervously, trying to make a jump as I place a block down accidentally making him fall to the bottom of the tower but he catches himself with water. "Hey, Dream we can talk about this." He shouts as he runs away from the angry Dream chasing him with netherite and a new sword. It's not better then Nightmare, nothing is better then Nightmare to be honest, but it's still good.

"I think you died." I tell Tommy who is angry at how he lost almost all of his stuff.

"Thanks River," Tommy says sarcastically as he shouts. "I would have never known that, thanks woman." He shouts and I break into laughter as Dream walks into his house.

"Dream is in your house." I tell Tommy who instantly starts shouting at Dream to get out of his stuff.