Daydreaming

Dhwani's Pov:

I don't know why am I tensed! He is big guy he knows how to take care of himself. Moreover uncle is also there with him  to take care of him. But the thing is that knowing him for all these days I am sure that he will do something which will give me extra work or worry. That guy is worse than a kid. How come I didn't know it all these years? I thought he was a matured brooding guy. But here he is just as whining kid.

The pile of files on my desk is increasing every passing minute as I was on leave for so many days. All my works are pending and I have to draft many reports also. I don't how much I will be able to finish today but will try to finish everything I can.

Some days time flies so fast and some days it goes in a pace of a snail. You can feel every second of the day. But today I didn't realise that it's already 5:30 and it's the time to close office.

After leaving from the office I went to market and bought the necessary items and went home.

As soon as I reached the front door, I saw uncle waiting for me anxiously. Now what happened.

"What happened uncle?" I asked him worriedly. Did something happen to Vansh?

"Woh, beta.." he was hesitating.

"What happened uncle? Tell me properly, I am get worried." I told him.

"Vansh was working whole day and  also didn't have lunch properly." This guy!! I knew it, this is what I was talking about.

"I will handle him uncle, you might be getting late right?" I told him.

"I will just go now beta take care of both of you." He said with a smile and went.

Now time handle that workaholic husband of mine. I went to room to freshen up first. I am all sweaty sweaty. After taking a small shower I went to his room. He is so busy in his work that he didn't hear me knocking. So I didn't bother with formalities and went inside his room.

"Don't know that you not well. Then why don't you give some rest to your body? And why didn't you have lunch?" I asked him all these one after one making him shocked and just looked at me like I am talking about some alien subject. He replied anything so I continued.

"Are you a kid or something that you need 24/7 monitoring, why did you give me this much tension Vansh. It's just simple food and rest I am asking you to take and you can't do that! I was tensed whole day that you won't take care of yourself and I was so correct. Why didn't you listen to uncle Vansh? That poor man was so worried. What are you made up of that you don't need rest at all? You are only the one who's going to suffer if you don't take proper rest now. It just one more week that doctor have asked you to take bed rest right, then why don't you do it?" I didn't notice I was rambling non stop and he was just staring at like that.

"Why are you not saying anything?" I asked him.

Vansh's Pov:

She was saying something making me continuously stare at her lips. It's so tempting normally bur that just increased when she is mad. She was being bossy and her talks were  awaking something else in me.

I just heard few of her words then her lips and her red flushed cheeks distracted me. Now I am not even hearing what she is talking about I was just looking at her face. This angry avatar is so sexy and provocative.

I was brought out of my trance when my phone ringed. It was my secretary calling. She got more mad seeing it. She snatched my phone and attended it.

"Hello sir, as far as I know, you have many degrees in business management. Then can't you just look after the company for few days. Don't you know that Vansh is not well, then why do you keep giving him work." I couldn't hear what was he saying but I can see his shocked face in my mind.

"Even if he is calling you don't attend it. Its an order from your boss's wife that don't give him any for at least one week. If gets mad just call me. I have your card with me, I will text you my number." Saying this she cut the call. Wow being her husband I don't have her number but he is getting it from her. I don't why I am not mad seeing her getting all bossy over me. Instead I am liking it.

She was saying something, when I couldn't control myself and pulled her to me. I engulfed her lips in mine and kissed her hard. She wasn't responding so I started roaming my hand on body and her warmth is making me go mad. If she doesn't respond to me then I don't know what will I do. It was getting heated when I felt a shake. What is happening?

"What happened Vansh? What are you staring?" She asked me with concern.

Shit!!! Was I daydreaming? What's happening with me? I can't believe that I dreamt something like that. But that was so hot and I still can't get out of it. I want to taste her so badly now. If she gets to know what I am thinking about then I am sure that there will finger marks on my face.

"Nothing." I replied to her.

"Ok. Now I will bring some food for you and eat it without any excuses." She told me.

I just nodded. I don't know if I can look at her face again without thinking about that kiss.

"Lay down for some time and I will come in no time." She said and helped me to lay down and went back.

What hell is happening? This was not in the plan.

******************************
Ps: I haven't edited. If you find anything mistake pls let me know.

Please vote, comment and share.

With love
-SR