Friends for life

Aditya's Pov:
All of those idiots will be here anytime. If I don't give them heads up about the situation to them, they might spoil everything. We all care too much for each other and we are not ashamed to express that  also.
It's been two year since Vansh got married to Dhwani and they still are strangers. I know that they both married because of their parents not by their own wish. But there is a limit to stupidity. I really appreciate Dhwani for what she have been doing for Vansh because no one helps someone like this if they have wronged you many times and here that girl is doing everything for him Day night without thinking about her well-being .Everyone can see that Dhwani is not as how Vansh had pictured to be. But this idiot is not ready to accept the reality. How long they are going to act like? Life is too short be like this. Being a doctor I have seen many people wishing for little more time to live with their lover ones and here some don't even have any value for it. I know it better than anyone else that how hard is live alone without any love and care. If not for my friends than I wouldn't have been what I am today. I would do anything for them. And now it's high time give Vansh a reality check. For that I need support of our friends. It's high time we should something to bring them closer.
"Hey sexy doctor how have you been?" Here comes the drama queen of us. This is one and only great Nidhi Chauhan, the only girl who can do anything to us and get way easily. If she wasn't there we would have complete assholes by now.
"Well aren't you little too much happy to be in hospital?"
"Oh, cut the crap! What is your plan?" Direct to the point, that's her specialty.
"What do you mean?" I tried to act coy. But whom I am kidding. She knows all of us more than ourselves.
"I got a message from a jealous husband that his friend is becoming too much friendly with his wife."
"What? Seriously he texted you?" Wow, that is something.
"Yep, now tell me." She is usually the most patient one.
"I wasn't acting friendly with her, I was actually being friendly with her. She is a nice person Nidhu."
"I always felt  that she is not what Vansh portrays her to be. But didn't say anything because he wasn't ready to hear anything different from his perception."
Suddenly somebody barged into my cabin without knocking. Well here comes my great friends who thinks that my cabin is their bedroom.
Advay, Nikhil, Gautham, Vansh, Nidhi and me were inseparable from the day we became friends. Now we are family without whom the other one can't survive.
"I heard that the doctor was flirting with patient's wife." Gautham said in funny tone.
"Wow, didn't knew that it would be so effective." I couldn't help but grin at them.
"The guy who doesn't involve in anyone's personal life is showing so much of interest in someone else's life. Something is cooking. Spill it out dude." Ever so observing Advay said.
"You are on right track dude. I am so proud of you." I was grinning like an idiot.
"Stop it already. Just say what is happening here. We just left for few days and all these things happened here. I am very curious right now." Nikhil, the impatient one among us.
"Ok then listen to me. We have to do whatever we can do to bring them close but without their knowledge. Both are stubborn and hard heads, if they get to know about us interfering in their life, then we are gone." I told them seriously.
"Is this why you were acting all friendly with Vansh's wife?" Nikhil asked.
"First of all, I wasn't acting friendly. She is a very good person. I am her friend now." I clarified, because not once I have acted in front her, I genuinely wanted to befriend her.
"I am kind of jealous of her because it took a lot of time to make you friendly with us and here you went to her. Wow she must be something." That was Gautham.
"Are you sure that she is the right one for Vansh?" Advay asked.
"I don't know whether she is the right one or not, but together they will make it right." I told them.
"Exactly, I am in for this Adi." Nidhi said.
"Even we are too." Others also agreed with me.
"Let's begin our Mission Uniting Vansh and Dhwani." We all cheered for that.
"Come on, let's go meet him already." Gautham said. After that we all left my cabin and went towards his room. We never had a habit of knocking so went inside the room without knocking. The scene inside the room shocked us. Never expected such a speedy effect.

Dhwani's Pov:
This bed feels so good and warm. I was sleeping so peacefully when I heard many whispers.
"Aww, they look so cute."
"Just take a picture soon bro. Otherwise we will miss this scene."
Then I heard a camera snap sound. That woke me up. When I opened my eyes, the scene in front of me frozen me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. All of Vansh's friends are staring us. And I was laying beside Vansh in his bed.
Noo, nooo how can this happen that too in front of them. Now what would they think about me. I tried to get up from the bed. But a strong force was holding back my hand. Shit Vansh was holding my hand in his sleep. I tried to pull it which made him wake up.
"What is with you?" He asked in his sleepy voice which was so sexy. Shit what is happening to me. Come out of it girl, don't embarrass yourself more than this.
"Leave my hand." I told him in a whisper. After hearing this only he realised that he was holding my hand. His eyes widened and left my hand suddenly. This made others present in the room to laugh out it. Thus they made their presence known to him also. Why, god, why?

********
Hello everyone,
How are you all?
Happy Diwali to all of you.
Hope that you we will enjoy this chapter too because there isn't much about our leads here.
Please do vote, comment and share.