Advice

Dhwani's pov:

"Vansh leave me!" I screamed at him. Instead of leaving me he pushed himself more into me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him again.

"You are looking very ravishing." He breathed into my neck making me shiver from his hot breath.

"Va-ansh lea-ve me." I stuttered. His body is hot and it's radiating to my body also. Is he having fever?

"Do you have fever?" I asked him.

"What? Why did you ask that?" He asked amusedly still holding me tightly.

"Your body is hot!" I told him.

"What?" Saying that  he just laughed at me and removed his hold from me. Without saying anything he went to the bathroom. What happened to this guy now?

I could hear the shower running. By the time he is showering I will change. Don't know what is with this guy? I wonder how Ma have handled him all this time. Every time I conclude that I have got to know him, he turns out to be something else.

Now I don't even want to know about him anymore. I am done with this relation and him. But how long will I lie to myself? How can I act like his presence, his touch, his words doesn't effect me at all? In fact all these things are tormenting me but I would never show it to him. I somehow want this divorce to happen and start a new phase. For that I need to go back to the city soon. It's just one more day and we all will be back to our routine.

Now I want to see how he will manipulate everything. If he use any dirty trick anymore I swear that I won't think of any consequences and will tell our parents about everything. Just because I am not saying anything doesn't mean that I don't know how to speak. I have always been a family oriented person therefore I will think many times before doing something which will hurt my family.

Before he comes out of the shower I should go from here. Otherwise it will be more awkward than it already is.

We had an early dinner tonight and now we all sitting in lounge and enjoying the cold climate. Everyone was talking something or the other thing. I can't believe that my parents became so friendly with these guys. I remember them scrutinising my friends before getting along with them. When it comes to their son-in-law they are so —-what I don't know what to say.

I was being in my own world when Ved climbed into lap and sat there. I instantly covered him with my shawl. 

"Chachi what are you thinking?" He asked me in his baby voice making me swoon at him. This baby boy is so cute.

"Nothing baby I was looking at the sky." I told him.

"Oh, do you like cholates (chocolate)?" He asked me.

"Of course I like chocolates." I told him with a smile. 

"Then come to my house, mumma make cholates." He said enthusiastically.

"Is my son bribing you with chocolates?" His mother came from behind.

"He just invited me to your home." I told her smilingly.

"He must have really liked you to invite to his home." She said.

"Chachi you know mamma make soooo many chocolates and yummy cakes." Sidhant said praising his mother.

"Does these munchkins have sweet tooth?" I asked her.

"Yeah that they have. I am running a cafe actually so I use our house kitchen as my bake house when I am in hurry." She said awkwardly.