A little reunion

Dhwani's PoV:
When I came back from home, all of them were busy doing something among themselves. Advay, Nikhil and Nidhi was playing games in their phone and Vansh was again in his phone attending a meeting. Oh god, did I marry a workaholic? Aditya was sitting between them and reading a file. How can he even concentrate in this much loud atmosphere. No one has noticed me entering the room and I am thankful to that. I don't know much about these people because other than awkward Hello and bye we haven't interacted much with each other. None of them have ever misbehaved or talked rudely with me. They have always respected me as a person but not accepted as their friend's wife.
It was really weird being with them like this. But there is always a first for everything right?
My phone pinged indicating that I have received a message. When I checked it was from Aliya.
'Di bhai is coming to your room to get your husband's statement.'
Wow, finally I can meet him. Silently went out of the room without anyone noticing. I don't want to talk to him in the presence of these people. It's not because they are bad or something, it's just that I won't be comfortable in their presence. I am feeling so excited. I sat on the chair waiting for him. I can hear the opening sound of lift and closing. I jumped up from the chair and counted seconds. Then I saw him, my best friend. He coming towards this room while talking to his subordinate. He haven't noticed me. When he was going to enter the room, I pulled him towards me by hooking two of my fingers in back side of his collar. This was something our own thing kinda.
"What the-, holy fucking hell!!!" He was shocked to another level. I could see that from his face. His colleagues was too shocked because their mouth was hanging open. That idiot is still standing like statue so I just pinched him on his hand. That brought him out of his lala land and hugged me tightly. I missed this so much.
"I thought I was dreaming." He said in teary voice.
"Nope you are not. I am standing in front you in flesh." I assured him.
"Ah-em, ahem." It was from his colleague. This made from us separate from the hug.
"You guys go get the statement. I don't think my presence is needed. You both can do it alone I think." Amith said in a rough and tough voice. Wow I have never heard him speaking like this. The police role really suits him with this tone.
Hearing this they both went inside through the opened door. I didn't actually realise the that the door was opened.
"How did you reach here?"
"Are you still dumb? Is this what you ask to a friend whom you are meeting after ages?" I asked him.
"Best friend." He said looking down.
"Huh? What?" I didn't understand what he said.
"You are my best friend not just a friend." Hearing this I got mad.
"Oh wow you remember that I was your best friend." I said sarcastically.
"I am sor-," he started.
"Don't you dare to finish that shit. You know that I hate it more than anything. I don't want your sorry, I want an explanation for the hurt you caused me." I literally shouted at him.
"I- urggg" he just hugged me and didn't say anything.
"Dhwani, who's that?" I heard Adi's voice, which broke our hug.
"This is Amith, my friend." I introduced him.
"Actually best friend." He corrected what I said. Making me glare at him.
"Nice to meet you Mr Amith, I am Dr. Aditya."Adi said to him.
"Same here." Amith gave him a tight reply.
"Sir, we have to reach CP junction asap, SP sir has been calling you." Suddenly one of his subordinate told him.
"Give me a minute." He replied.
"Dhwani I have to leave now. It's emergency. Give me your no." He said in a hurry.
"Get it from your sister." I said in a irritated tone.
"How? She knows that you were here? And I forgot to ask what are you doing here?" He rushed everything.
"That man who is inside is my husband."
"What?? You got married?" He was again shocked.
"Sir, we have to go now."
"I m so sorry, I have to go now." Saying this he ran out.
So much for meeting him after a long time. He became so busy. I am hurt. I know I am being childish but what to do.
"So, is he your ex boyfriend or something?" Adi asked me doubtfully.
"Arey no way he will be my boyfriend. He was my best friend during school days but we lost contact due to many reasons." I said sadly.
"Come inside, everyone is waiting for you to have food."
"Yeah." I went with him inside the room. Everyone was silent which was new. Seeing me Nidhi smiled at me which I returned.
"Bro we were waiting for you to feed us." It was Nikhil. Bro seriously when did that happened.
"Just give me a minute." I arranged the disposable plates and served everyone. At last I went towards a brooding Vansh and gave his plate.
"My hands started paining more. So I can't eat alone." He said. His hands are looking red. It was fine before. What happened now? I dared not to ask.
"Should I feed you?" I asked him slowly. I don't know why I am feeling scared seeing his expression.
"How will I eat then?" Why I can't he just answer straightly. Anyways I fed him.
"Wow bhabhi this so good. If we got know to that you were this good then we would have always stayed there." Nikhil said.
"Stop hogging down like a man who haven't seen food at all."Advay said taunting him.
"You don't have right to say anything when you have a chef wife at home." Nikhil replied.
He is married?
"Yes, Dhwani I am married and have two kids." Shit I said it aloud.
"Oh." I didn't have anything to say.
"You know what you should meet her someday. She makes yummy cakes and chocolates." Nidhi said.
"Yeah sure. I will." I told her.
"If you are done with chit chatting can you finish this." Vansh said rudely pointing towards the plate. I continued to feed him. But what happened to him. Why is he being so rude? I didn't do anything. Maybe he is not liking that his friends is being friendly with me. Still what happened to this man?

********************
I am really sorry everyone. I couldn't update soon. I was very late this time. Hope you all will excuse me. Next time I will update.
Enjoy the chapter.
Pls vote,comment and share.