Beautiful eyes

Vansh's POV

Listening to their conversation I couldn't help but to stare at them more precisely at her. I am hearing her sound like this for the first. Well my unwanted wife wasn't mute after all.

"You know what, I didn't know that my best friend was so chammy chammy with that girl." I told him.

"Why? Are you jealous ?" He replied with sarcasm.

"Fuck off dude! Like hell I would be jealous, I was just asking because I have never seen you talking to her." I explained him.

"V she was from time you were admitted here. I felt bad for her. That poor girl was silently praying for an asshole like you." He said so seriously.

"Wow just a day of interaction and she made my friend turn against me. Just wow !" I know I was being silly.

"No one has turned against anyone. I just realised my mistake of judging someone listening to your stupidness." He said calmly.

"Let's stop talking about that woman. I don't want more headache than I am already having." I tried to stop this conversation here itself otherwise we both will start arguing because of her. She doesn't hold that much importance in my life.

"I have a feeling that soon you are going to regret whatever you have done and said to her." He warned me.

" As if!" I snorted him.

"We will see." Suddenly he got a call and went outside to receive it.

All these medicines was making me drowsy so I unknowing dozed off soon after he left. When I woke up after my slumber I saw Adi and that girl chatting and having food. Is it just me thinking that he acting so friendly towards her? What happened to him actually? Oh I think like everyone in my family she bewitched him also. Wow.... They both were so busy eating that they failed to notice me.

"If you forgot then I am your friend." I kind of taunted him which he failed to understand but she got it because the carefree expression from her face vanished.

"Who said you aren't ?" That idiot replied.

"And yeah I just notified nurse in charge for you that you are awake and she will bring your food soon. So just shut up and let me enjoy such a tasty food." That piece of shit just ignored me.

Wait dude lemme get out of this awful bed. I swear that I won't spare you for this.
Suddenly there was knock on the door and the nurse bought a tray towards me which was having my food. Even sight of that soup started repel me.

"I don't want this shit, bring something else." I ordered that nurse. On hearing this Adi came towards me.

"Sorry sir but this was given in your diet chart by the dietician. We can't give you anything other than what is mentioned in the chart. It's against the rules of the hospital." That nurse told in a scared voice. Well I have that effect on everyone.

"Sorry my dear friend but you have to eat what is given to you. You are a patient and we take care of our patient's health not their taste
buds so just adjust for few days even if doesn't appeal you." Then turned towards the nurse asked her to leave politely.

"Vansh stop being an ass and just fucking drink that soup. You don't have any option other than this. Moreover you aren't a kid to show tantrums like this and after having food you have to medicines also so be nice."

"Wow when did you become my dad asshole? I will have that shit so that you stop your show and I hope that you can see that I can't move my hands to feed myself ." I told him pointing my fractured hands.

"You could have told me lovingly to feed you. I would have happily obliged." Saying that he took that spoon filled with that awful looking and smelling liquid towards my mouth to be interrupted by the knock.

"Sorry to disturb you sir. Dr Aditya is required in the emergency department right now." Hearing this Adi got up bed and went towards door.

"Sorry buddy I have to leave right now. Dhwani just feed him that soup and his medicines are kept on the right side table, give him that after the food without any fail." He said before leaving in a hurry.

This made both of stiffen at the situation. Fuck why did she have to be here. Slowly she walked towards me and sat the chair which was vacated by Adi.

"You don't have act like you care. We both know that we don't like each other's presence so can stop this facade." I told her. Hearing this she just closed her and exhaled loudly.

"I don't have to prove you anything ." Saying this she forwarded the spoon towards my mouth and waited for me to have that. I didn't want to have anything from hand so I didn't opened my mouth. Seeing this she glared at me causing me look at her eyes for the first time.

That was one hell of beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen. It was light brown in colour with golden streaks which will make to you want to look them. As if I was in a trance I opened my mouth and drank that spoon. One spoon turned into that whole bowl without realising. Her eyes has that much of power. I hate her but her eyes are really beautiful. After feeding me she took a napkin and wiped my mouth as if I m kid who eats messily. Like seriously!

I never thought that one day I would to take help from this girl. See the irony the one whom I wanted to stay miles away from me is now feeding me food and medicines like a mother does to a kid. Fucking hell!

I just wish that this ordeal ends soon but looking at these plasters I don't think so. I should have been careful otherwise nothing of this sort would have happened. But I think it's too late too regret now.