Master Plan

Dhwani's PoV:

I hate Monday mornings. After a holiday it's so hard get to back to track. I am feeling so tired and lazy today, but can't afford to take a leave. There is an important meeting today regarding some new GR I think.

Get up beta otherwise you will only suffer. Why can't I just sit and enjoy life?

Somehow I got up from bed and finished all my works. Breakfast and lunch is ready and my tiffin also. Now I have to give breakfast to Vansh. After keeping everything in tray I went towards his room. He didn't reply for the knocks so I assume that he is still sleeping. And I was correct, he is still sleeping.

I didn't dare to look at his face. That innocent sleeping face is having another level of effect on me. In order to wake him up I thought of using our mothers famous techniques. I switched off AC and opened all curtains, then pulled the blanket off his face making him groan. This trick always worked no matter on which age group you apply this to.

"Good morning, rise and shine." I told him smiling.

"Good morning, you just reminded me of Ma right now." He said in that sexy morning voice of his.

"This technique always works you know. The thing is that I am already getting late, so I have to go. I have kept the breakfast on the coffee table and uncle will serve you lunch. Take medicines and food on time. If you have any difficulties then call me." I repeated the same words which I say everyday before going for work.

"Ok Mom." He said in mocking tone and showed action to help him to get up. He was looking so hot while saying this.

What happened to me? Am I still sleepy? I am using so much of adjectives for him today. Must be because of lack of proper sleep. I need to get my sleep completed soon, otherwise don't know what all rubbish I am going to sprout. Thank god he couldn't hear all this.

"What are you staring at?" He said me while waving his hands in front of my face.

"Huh, nothing at all." I didn't realise that I zoned out. I helped him to get up and walk towards the washroom.

"Don't wait for me, you were getting late right, go then." He said while closing the door.

"Okay." I went back to my room and took my bag and went.

I am just lazy thinking about work but after reaching office I automatically get back into working mode. Don't know where my laziness vanishes. I was thinking what all things I should today when a pile of files were not so softly slammed into my table.

"Madam, you have to give reports of all these cases today, Sir has asked me to tell you." Ok, this means that I can see a long day of work for me.

Just my luck!!

Vansh's Pov:

Work from home is not so easy. When you start working on something you need reference from another file and that file will be at office. Then it will take time to retrieve it from office. And on top of that I can't fucking move freely. Everything is giving me headache.

"Uncle, can you get me a cup of coffee." Thankfully he was just coming to my room.

"Uncle make it two." Advay added coming behind him.

"When did you come?" I asked him.

"Just came now, how are you now?" He asked.

"Good. Why this sudden visit? What happened?"I asked him. He is looking very serious.

"Why? Can't I come to meet my dear friend?" He asked in that sickly sweet voice of his making me cringe.

"Did Nikhil's soul get into your body?" He behaviour seems odd.