Bipolar husband

Dhwani's Pov:
Now why is he calling me? What did I do? I feel like my principal has called me to his cabin because I have done something wrong. God when will I feel normal around him? Am I going to stay that long with him? I don't think so.

I gently knock his door. Once I heard the come in from inside only I opened the door. Don't want to make him mad now, do we?
His room is very classy one with black, white and grey theme giving those bad boy vibes. It is the biggest room in this house. This room has a walk in closet and a big luxurious bathroom. The most amazing part of the room is the balcony where there is a indoor garden and a big swing which make it a cozy place. The bed is of king size and is placed at the centre of the room. I don't why does he want such a big bed for himself. Next to bed there is a big couch which looks comfy even from a distance. There is a small coffee table small matching the couch placed in front of it, which is now occupied with his medicines.

On the left side of the bed lies our hero I mean Vansh, with his ever famous brooding expression. Doesn't he get bored with this expression?
"What happened? Why did you call me?" I asked him going near his side of the bed.
"Where were you and what is uncle doing here?" He asked me.
"I was downstairs only and uncle is here to take care of you." I told him doubtfully. Why is he asking this?
"Did you call him?"
"No, I didn't, but your mother asked him to come." It was Ma who made uncle come here. She thought that it will be a great help for me. Which is actually.
"Why? Did you tell her that you can't take care of me?" What no way I will never tell her this.
"No I didn't say something like that."
"Then ask Ma to tell him to go back and you will take care of me."
"What? No I can't take care of you." I just send a mail for cancelling my leave.
"Why is that so?" He asked in a scary tone. Why do I always get scared hearing this tone? I am sure that he is using this tone just to scare me.
"You were so irritated with me in hospital and you have made it clear that you don't like see my face on first day of marriage itself." I feel so good after saying this.
"Now I am saying that you are staying here to take care of me." Wow he can change his words so easily but that won't erase the feelings which it already caused.
"But I have to go work." I can't take leave now.
"You work?" He asked incredulously.
"Of course! What did you think that I was enjoying your money all these time?" I got mad listening to his question.
"No I didn't mean that. I didn't know that you work." He said softly.
"How would you know. For that you should care." I said this under my breath.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"Nothing, I have work from 10 to 5pm."
"Then let uncle be here at day time and ask him to go to home at night."
"But who will be with you at night?"
"You will be here and Uncle's daughter is at home. She is pregnant so they might need him." Wow he cares about someone else.
"Ohh" I didn't have anything to say.
"Now come and feed me." He ordered me. Wow sir can't even move properly but didn't forget to order around others.
"But your hand is fine. Then why-" he didn't let me complete.
"So what? Stop talking and feed me. I am hungry." Again his angry tone.
I didn't say anything back instead just fed him like said. If I finish soon then I can leave from here soon. If I stay longer with this guy then I go mad for sure. He is bipolar. One day he acts like my presence repulse him and next day he wants me here. What should I deduct from all this? Am I going mad?
My legs are hurting after standing like this for a long time while feeding him. I was stepping on one leg for few minutes then other when I was pulled towards bed and  then suddenly I was sitting.
I was going to question him when I saw his glare which is saying shut up or I will swallow you. So I didn't say anything. But still how dare he pull me like that.

After giving his lunch along with medicines, I went downstairs to see the house empty. Where did all of them go suddenly?
"It wasn't suddenly, we finished having food long time ago. You took so much of time with your husband." Adi said from behind me.
Shit! I didn't realise that I said it loudly. Seriously did I spend that much time with him. I didn't know.
"Where are you coming from?" I asked him instead. It's better to change topic.
"We all are in theatre room. Was going to watch a movie since all of us took leave today. And our drama king want popcorn so I volunteered myself to bring it."
"Oh, that's nice."
"What nice? All of us waiting for you just finish your lunch and come soon. They will bring Vansh also. Now eat fast, till then I make this instant popcorn." He said while pushing me towards the dining area.
By the time I finished having food, Adi was also done with his popcorn. All this time he was entertaining me by telling their old funny stories making me laugh.
After washing my hands and arranging the kitchen I went with Adi to theatre room while holding another bowl of popcorns in my hands.
"Adi, can I skip this." I asked him softly.
"Nope. Not gonna happen. You are watching movie with us. Vansh won't say anything. I promise." How come that man got a friend so sweet and understanding like this.
"And more over he cannot move alone so don't worry he won't kick you out." He added making me laugh.
We have already reached the theatre room and all where staring at us.
"Wow, you guys look cute." Nidhi said out making my eyes go wide and when I looked at Vansh he was gritting his teeth.

******************************
Hello, my dear readers
Merry Christmas to all of you.
I was going through a rough time, still I am that's why I couldn't update earlier.
Hope that you all will enjoy this chapter.
Please vote, comment and share

-
SR