Rainy Night

Dhwani's POV:

The whole day I was thinking about whether I overreacted or not? Finally, I concluded that I actually did a bit. But what would I have done other than shouting at him that time? I should have kept the thought in my mind that he didn't know it beforehand. Now I can't undo what I did in the morning, so I will apologise. I can't sleep properly knowing that I have been unnecessarily rude and didn't say sorry.

Today is a cloudy day. I want to reach home before it starts pouring. I don't have a raincoat with me right now. If I was at home I would have surely drenched in rain. I hate to get wet when I am outside.

I went home soon after I am done with work. Thankfully it didn't rain till now but looking at the climate it will rain for sure. The parking area is empty so I think Vansh is not home yet. I got freshen up and went downstairs. I am feeling lazy to do anything right now so I went towards the living area and switched on the TV.

I was aimlessly watching something on TV when the calling bell rang. It might be Vansh. I went and opened the door. I was correct, it was him only. I didn't know what to say after today mornings' incident. We were staring awkwardly at each other.

"Hi." I said and moved away from the door so he can enter.

"Hi." He also said and came inside. He gave a smile and was going inside.

"Oh shit!" Saying this he ran outside towards his car.

What happened? I was standing there and looking at his actions. Why did he run like that? He soon came back with a huge cover. What's that?

"Here, I have bought pan the pan which you asked for." He forwarded the cover towards me.

Shit! He seriously bought it. Now I feel so guilty.

"It was not necessary. I was not thinking properly at that time." I told him timidly.

"I spoiled it and it's my responsibility to get a new one." He said sincerely.

"But still I feel so bad that I shouted at you for nothing." I told him.

"It's not a problem. Now open and see if it's the same thing or not." He said excitedly.

I opened the cover that there are three boxes on it. I looked towards Vansh and raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Woh I didn't know the size so I bought all three available. I thought that it would be helpful." He said quickly. I think he is embarrassed because he was rubbing his neck.

"It's ok and thank you." I told him with a smile.

"You they have given a wooden thing to use with that. They specially told not to use sharp ended tools on the surface, only use wooden or blunt-ended things. I don't know it beforehand. Now I will use it. They said there is a special scrubber or something to clean inside the box." He was explaining these things with very much concentration.

All this while I was looking at him with a smile. He was looking so cute and giving a hard time to my poor heart. Where were you Vansh, when I needed you? Why are being like this now?

"What happened? Did I say anything wrong?" He asked me when I didn't reply anything to his question which I didn't hear. I just shook my head and got up from the sofa.

"Go and freshen up. I will make tea for you." Saying this I went to the kitchen.

I don't know what would have happened if stayed there for another minute. His lips were distracting me. I would be lying if say that I don't think about our kiss. I think I am thinking about it a bit too much that whenever he lays beside me and whenever his warmth is behind me I always remember that. Just the thought of it passes a shiver through my body.