Shopping

Dhwani's Pov:

We both were sitting so silently. He never leaves a second to talk now he is not even saying anything. He was restless, I concluded from his body language. He was clutching the steering hardly. I didn't dare to ask him anything. He was breathing heavily. Is he mad or what? It's better to keep quiet at this time. Even though he is not getting angry at me nowadays I am scared of his angry mode.

"Open the dashboard." He said suddenly making me jerk.

"Ehh?" I asked him in confusion.

"Open the fucking dashboard." He literally yelled.

I quickly opened it without saying anything. I was shocked to see the thing inside.

"You bought a chocolate for me?"I asked him happily.

"Is there anyone else here?" He asked sarcastically.

"There is no need to be rude, ok! I can't believe that the great Vansh Singhania bought me chocolate. I am going to mark this day in my calendar." I said excitedly turning towards him.

"Eat if you want women." He said.

I could see that his ears are turning pink. Oh my is he blushing? I didn't dare to say it aloud. I love my life a bit too much. I quickly opened the wrapper and popped a piece in my mouth. This little piece of goodness can melt all bitterness from you. 

"You want?" I asked him when I forgot to offer him.

"I thought you would never ask." He said.

"Here." I said while I broke a piece and moved it towards his side.

"I am driving." He said making me frown.

"So?" I asked him in confusion.

He didn't say anything but opened his mouth and pointed towards his opened mouth. I slowly moved my hands towards his mouth. He took the chocolate from my hand and licked my fingers in the process.

"Vansh" I yelled out.

"What?" He said innocently. Maybe I misunderstood him. It might be by accident.

Soon we reached the mall and he parked the car and we got out of the car. I was walking silently when my hand got interlaced with another one.

I don't need to turn and look who it's now

I don't need to turn and look who it's now. I was used to this act by now. He never leaves my hand alone whenever gets a chance. I didn't bother to say anything, I am sure that he will do what he wants. Then why wasting my energy.

We soon entered into a boutique which screams expensive. With an ordinary salary like mine, I wouldn't able to afford anything from here if I want to have a good bank balance. I was even afraid to touch the chair in that shop.

I think he is a usual customer here because as soon as he entered inside everyone was in hurry burry to welcome him.

"Welcome sir, it's good to have you here again." A guy came and said his fake cheerful voice.