Letting go

Vansh's Pov:

She left me. I never realised how wrong I was until yesterday. I took her for granted. I feel like the property papers on the table is mocking me.

I still remember how dad wanted me to get married so that I don't become alone while they go with Vedika. It was ridiculous. It's not the first time they had left me like this, then why this much care. Honestly I don't care now if they are staying with me or not. It's not like I don't love them, yes I love them very much but their presence is not necessary because I was not used of it.

From my childhood onwards they both were busy with their career. I used to live with my fathers' parents. My dadu and dadi and their home. They were my everything. It was the happiest time of my life. And knowing that Dad had blackmailed me with that house. The home where I stayed with my grandparents. It was their home but after their demise it was transferred into dad's name.

I have only asked one thing from him, which is that home. He knew how much that house meant to me. It had my whole childhood, still he used that for his gain. He said that he will demolish it and will convert into something useless if I didn't get married to Dhwani. Knowing him, he will do what he says. I wanted to treasure that place and he pulled his strings correctly, which resulted in my marriage.

I still don't understand, why would they force me to get married. I could have taken care of myself and I was not that old also. I was angry at my parents which I expressed on her. She didn't deserve that. But I was fucking blind at that time. I couldn't see anything else at that time. I wanted to hurt her the same way I was hurt. And I very much succeeded in that.

Now when I realised her value she isn't with me. What would it take to go back to that time and rectify everything I did? I know I was angry at everyone and everything but I didn't had any right to cheat on my wife. The girl I should have protected and supported with everything in me. But instead I left her alone and cheated on her like a fucking bastard. If dadi and Ma was here they would have skinned me alive.

But none of this was in my mind at that time. I was blinded with hatred. Oh god what have I done? She won't forgive me. I have done so many things to her still she gave me another chances and spoiled that too. I should have told her everything before itself. But I was scared that she will leave me. And in the end she got to know everything from someone else and she left me.

I know she is at her home. Her mother had called to me asking whether everything is fine between us. Thankfully her call got disconnected somehow. It was then I felt like I was breathing. I was so scared that she might do something to herself. I have gone searching for her to all nearby places but I didn't find her anywhere.

It's been two days already since she left me. I don't know what I should do in my life now. Will she forgive me? I don't know. I am scared to face her. I don't want her to look at me with hatred. I want that shy look on her face when she sees me. Now that seems to be impossible.

I was laying on sofa when the bell rang. Who might be that? Is it Dhwani? That evoke a hope in me and I literally ran towards the door and opened it.

"What the fuck is your problem dude?" Nidhi asked me and pushed me out the way and others followed her.

I didn't say anything, closed the door and went inside and sat with them.

"It's been two days and you haven't even answered any of our calls or messages." Adi said for which I remained silent.

"Where is Dhwani?" It was Advay.

"She left." I answered.

"Today also she is having office?" Nikhil asked.