Trekking

Dhwani's Pov:

I woke up in a warm embrace. When did my blanket became this cozy and warm? How come blanket radiate warmth? This made me open my eyes.

What hell I am doing on him? Not completely but partially. As far as I remember I was sleeping on the further most end of the bed then how come I am on his side. It must be him.

I threw away his arms in anger and got out of his arms in an instant. How dare he? I don't have time to deal with obnoxious man right now. I have to get ready for the trek. I took my things and went to freshen up. There is no way that I will wash my hair in this cold weather and go out. So body wash is what's is in for today.

I quickly did everything because I want to go and make some snacks for us to eat on the way. When I came back to room he was already up and doing something which I didn't pay any attention and left from there.

When I went to kitchen it was already occupied with our mothers and Advay bhai's wife. The elder gang will go for some small picnic while we go for trekking. They will take kids along with them. They have already prepared everything so I just helped to pack everything.

We all got ready and left from home. The ride was silent because everyone was in their sleepy mood. Once we reached the destination we all got down and took our bags.

"Guys let's go in pairs. Your wives are new here so take them with you, me, Nidhi and Nikhil will be coming together." Adi said. For which everyone nodded in reply.

"And yeah all of you wash your face and show some enthusiasm. We are not going for funeral." He said. Surprisingly everyone followed his words.

We all started walking and everyone got into their chirpy mode.

"Walk faster if you want to see the sunrise." Vansh told me.

"I am walking faster only." I told him in annoyance. I am walking faster. What should I do if he have longer legs and can make bigger steps? Can't he see that I am shorter than him and my legs are small as compared to his?

Without saying anything he interlaced our fingers and dragged me to his side. And he started walking like nothing happened while dragging me along with him.

"What?" He said me when he saw that I was glaring at him.

"Why are holding my hands?" I asked him.

"I don't want to lag behind." He said in nonchalance.

I didn't say anything. We continued walking. It's such a beautiful place, full of greenery and water. Such trips to nature when are fed up city life will be so helpful. This scenery will automatically will bring calmness to you. While thinking all these I didn't see a stone laying on my path and I almost fell because of it if it wasn't for Vansh's hold on me.

"Where is your attention? Can't you see such a big stone?" He shouted at me and kneeled down to check my leg. He removed my sneaker and socks. He examined my leg and turned in all directions to see if anything happened.

"I am fine, nothing happened." I told him making him sign. Then made me wear my socks.

"I can do it myself." I told him feeling embarrassed that he had touch my foot and make me wear socks. I don't remember the last time someone made me wear a socks.

"I am doing right." He snarled and glared at me. That was more than enough for me keep quiet.

He neatly tied my shoelace and took hold of my hands and walked ahead. We all have chosen different path as there are many ways to reach there so we both are alone.