A little fight

Vansh's POV:

"I hate you for doing this to me." She said while crying. The broken look on her face is tearing my heart apart.

"Listen to me...." She didn't let me finish.

"Now what is there left to listen. Vansh you had hurt me the most in my life. Nobody has ever hurt me like this." She said while crying.

"I- I am sorry." I said.

"Will your sorry erase all those painful things which I had to go through. No right? If you had said this long before then I would have forgiven you. Not now. You had played enough with my emotions. Now I can't tolerate this anymore. I am leaving from here." She said while wiping her tears.

"Dhwani, you can't leave me like this." I screamed at her.

She didn't say anything but gave me a sad smile and left from there.

No, no she can't leave me. Not like this.

Dhwani
Dhwani

I woke up panting. I was sweating so badly even though the AC was on.

Fuck! What just happened? Did she leave me for real. No this can't be happening. I quickly got up from bed and ran towards her room. It was empty, she wasn't there. I ran towards kitchen. It was also empty.

Where the hell is she? I checked the time it was half past ten. Did I sleep this long? She might have gone for work. I went back to my room and quickly got freshen and went to office.

I wasn't in a mood to do anything. That dream felt so real. Now I am scared. What if she leaves me for real? I can't let that happen. She had taken over me in such a short time span that even I am shocked. How can you get attached to someone this soon? Whatever it is now it's hard to live without her.

The whole day spent without doing anything, it's evening already. I need some help. Only my friends will be able to do that right now. I picked up my phone to call them when Adi barged in and punched me in the face.

"What the hell dude?" I screamed at him. Fuck it hurts like hell.

"What the hell huh? How dare you?" He screamed back and jumped on me and I fell down along with him because I couldn't balance his weight on me.

He started punching me again and again. What hell is his problem now? He was never the violent type.

"Who the hell gave you right to play with yours and her life like this?" He asked in between his punches.

"What are talking about?" I asked him in confusion.

"Adi stop this madness!" Nikhil and Advay ran and tried to pull him off me.

Thankfully they were successful in pulling him off me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled at him.

"He got to know everything." Advay said.

"H-how?" I asked him. Shit he will kill me now.

"I might have accidentally left that file on my table and he might have accidentally found it and read it." Advay said sheepishly.

"Asshole." I swore under my breath.

"Adi, I am sorry." I went him and sat on my knees.

"Oh you are sorry now!" He said angrily and turned his face from me.

"I wasn't thinking straight at that time." I told him honestly.

"Who in the hell plans their own accident Vansh? Where was your brain at that time?" He asked me angrily.