Favours

Dhwani's pov:

I don't think much time have passed since I came back to room. I heard a sound of someone knocking the door. I went towards it and opened it to see that it's Vansh.

"How did you come here?" I asked him stupidly.

"By walking while holding the walls." Wow, for a change instead of making fun of me he answered properly. That's a great victory Dhwani.

"What happened do you want something?" I asked him. Now what does he want?

"Will you let the poor man with broken leg inside or not?" He asked me making me realise that I was blocking his way to my room.

"Oh sorry." Saying this I moved away from the door and helped him to sit on the bed as my couch is full of folded and unfolded clothes.

"Wow, I didn't know this room looks like this." He said in awe.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"I mean it's cozy and colourful." He said.

"Oh thanks. Now tell me why did you come here?" I asked him again.

"Why? Didn't you like my presence here?" He gets mad so fast man.

"Not like that, I was just asking because you never comes here." I corrected. I don't want this guy to be mad again.

"I was getting bored." As soon as he finished his sentence I turned towards side and stared at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Wow, the great workaholic Mr Vansh Singhania is bored! I can't believe this. What happened to the guy who wanted to complete his works even he was given strict instructions to take rest?" I asked him teasingly.

"Oh shut up, I am also a human bring who gets bored. By the way what are you doing?"

"I was folding these clothes and arranging things." Now that I have said what I was doing, I need to get back into my work otherwise it will be in same position for another week.

"You continue your work I will sit here." Saying this he made comfortable in my bed that too by holding the pillow which I hug to sleep. That's my pillow!! If I tell him to not use it then he will do the opposite so it's better to stay quiet. Don't worry baby you are just mine, adjust with him for some time.

Ok, I am not a mad person. I have a have habit of talking to myself and all the non living things around me. Being in this house without anyone to talk, all these things became my talk mates.

Finally I am done with my work almost after two hours. All this time Vansh was sleeping peacefully in my bed where I was doing all these work alone. I miss mom, even though I would have to hear her lecture she would have at least helped me.

My dear god, why did you do this to me? Didn't you know that I hate all these things? Still I have to do all my works and his also. Sometimes I feel jealous of him, he just have sit on that bed and all his works will be done without even his knowledge.

Even at home none of my male cousins have to work. Only poor girls like us have to all chores. And what does that monkeys do, sit and play games in their phone.

It's already evening, so I thought I will wake up him and go for walk as planned. I need a change of place. Everyday it was home then office and repeat. Earlier I used to roam around a bit before going home. But now because all these things I was not able to do it.

He was sleeping so peacefully looking so innocent like a cute kid. His sleeping face always does something to me. Something inside me felt different. I don't know to express that. It automatically made me walk towards him and unconsciously I was caressing his face and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Oh my god!! What did I do? How can I ? What will he think about me? I need to move back now. As I was trying to move away from his face his hand coiled around my waist and I was pulled harshly with against him until my upper body was laying on top him.

"V-va-Vansh wh-at are you doing? Leave me."I asked him while stuttering. This close proximity is doing no good to me.

"Why wifey, don't you think I should I also get a chance return the favour?" He asked while tightening his hold on me if that's possible. His just woke up now sound is also not helping much.

"What favour are you talking about? I don't know know any." I tried to play innocent but whom am I kidding? Thankfully I didn't stutter this time. Even though I tried to sound fierce I actually sounded so soft. But still he heard, his smirk is a proof for that.

"If you say so, but remember that one day I will return of all your favours with interest baby. Just wait for that day." Saying this his loosened his hold on me. I scurried away from as fast as I could.

"Take me to my room, we have to go out right?" He didn't allow me to ask anymore questions on what he said. I nodded at him for what he asked helped to his room and left him there for him to get ready.

I choose a comfortable outfit and went to take a much needed shower. After that I got dressed quickly and combed my curly hair into a pony tail because that's the only way I know how to tie my hair other than twisting it into a messy bun.

After getting ready I went towards kitchen to a fill bottle of water. I can't survive without water and as soon as I step out of the house I will start feeling thirsty. So I always keep water with me where I go.

I kept the bottle on the dining table and went upstairs. When I went inside Vansh's room my breath was caught up by seeing him. He is looking so sexy with that black shirt and messed hair.

Oh god why did you give me something so sinful but can't touch it?

He was struggling to fold his sleeves. Even though his hand is fine now it's not completely healed so it might be difficult for him. So quickly went towards him and helped him. His hairs are so tempting it's like it is asking me touch it. I didn't dared to touch it make things more awkward than it is already.

I don't know whether it's only me that thinks that something between us is changed suddenly and no one is pointing it out. Both of us are going with flow, but I can't completely ignore it.

Am I giving a hope to my poor heart to get broken again in end or this is going to cure my broken heart? Only time will answer the question.

*****************************

An early update!!!!!

Pls do vote comment and share it.
Your comments and votes give me motivation to write so thank you everyone.