A witch

Vansh's Pov:
(Same day after Dhwani left for home.)
"You look pretty bad!" Advay said.
"Don't even start about that." I can feel that very nicely.
"But how? As far as I know you are not the who gets into accident like this unless and until there is something very wrong." Nikhil said.
"I don't remember what happened. It was night and there was blinding light from the vehicle. Then I remember waking up here." I told them.
"I will dig about it don't worry." Advay is very good in digging up things which no one knows. It's his specialty.
"You know what he is so lucky."  Nikhil said mischievously.
"How? By laying in bed like this?" Nidhi chipped in.
"Nahi meri ma. Isn't he lucky to get everything in bed that too from his own wife? Imagine what would be happening here when we weren't here, after witnessing the scene which we just saw after coming here." Nikhil said laughingly making groan.
"Stop it Nikhil. You guys know that we don't have that sort of relation between us." I explained.
"Oh really!" Adi said.
"Then what sort of relation are you having?" Advay said in between.
"Asshole not you too." Seeing my glare he acted like zipping his lips. Good for him.
Suddenly my phone rang which made them silent. It was from my office. Now I have to go through a document which is needed to be send asap. By the time I talked in phone they all have settled and started doing something which I didn't noticed.
"Vansh you should give yourself some rest dude. You can't exert yourself like this." The dutiful doctor Adi said.
"This is important man. Just this one." I showed my puppy face to him otherwise he won't let me work.
"Finish it off soon." He said annoyingly.
"I pity the girl who married you." Advay said.
"Look who is speaking and I could say the same for you."I countered. Now he won't say anything.
"Peace." Told ya.

I was busy doing my work, so they started playing game. We all still play games. Just because we have grown up a bit doesn't mean that you should stop doing things you love.
"Ni, listen na I couldn't sleep properly yesterday." Nikhil said.
"Why? Was there bed bugs on your huge bed?" Nidhi snickered.
"Nope, but it was so cold man."
"Then why didn't you use your blanket?" What are they aiming at?
"I used but still it was cold. Unlike Vansh I don't have anyone to give me body heat to make me warm." He said very seriously making others laugh out loud.
"Guys stop it already." I groaned helplessly. Why god? Why am I blessed with such idiots as my best friends?
"Poor us." Nidhi and Nikhil hi-fied.
I didn't notice that she had come back until the there was a commotion near the door. Somebody opened the door slightly but didn't enter inside. So I can see through the gap. The scene which I saw wasn't something pleasant but it was exactly opposite. My wife was hugging that police officer like her life is depending on him.
Fuck! She never hugged me like that at all. How could she hug him like this?
Look who is speaking! His conscience mocked him. I don't care what she does at all. She can do whatever she want to do. It doesn't effect me. She is nothing to me.
Keep on lying dude, maybe after sometime you start believing this!
Again his mind mocked him.
Why in the hell am I getting mad?
"Excuse me! Mr. Vansh we are here to get your statement regarding the accident." The officer who came with the guy whom my wife just hugged told me.
They asked all those things they want to know and still she is outside with him. Now that the door is closed, I can't see anything what is happening outside.
"Is he her ex-boyfriend or something?" Nidhi asked Nikhil in a whisper but I could hear them properly.
"What if he is her present boyfriend?" That idiot Nikhil!
"Arey no. That is not possible she isn't that type." How do you know ?
"Even I don't think she is a two timer?" When did you all get to know her Nikhil.
"Boyfriend or not, that guy is very handsome and look at his body. Who wouldn't want that to themselves?" Nidhi said dreamily.
"Don't you think you exaggerating Ni. He isn't that good looking in fact he looks ugly. And stop look at him like that." I couldn't control myself anymore when she said like that.
"Oh shut up. You guys are the main reason that I don't have a boyfriend yet." I didn't bother replying her. I want to know who is he.
In between he didn't see the sly smirk his friends shared.
When the police officers left Adi also left with them making me see that she was still hugging that idiot.
"Vansh what the hell?" Nidhi screamed at me.
"What?" I too screamed at her. She pointed towards my left hand. Then only I noticed that I just punched the railing of bed.
"Don't." I said to Ni when she was going to say something. Thankfully they didn't say anything after this.
She came back with Adi to the room and started serving food to everyone. When she gave me my plate, I couldn't take it because my hand was hurting. Can't she see that it's not in a good condition? Then she fed me with her own hands.
Everyone was praising her food and acting like they all know her from a long time. When did they became so chummy chummy with her? Day by day she is proving that she is really a witch who attracts everyone towards her with in no time.

****************
Hello everyone,
How are you all?
I think that a person's true feeling come out then when they are extremely emotional like happy or angry. What do you think?
Hope that everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Please vote, comment and share.
-SR