Truth

Unedited!

Dhwani's pov:

"Vansh let me go, it's morning already." I said while pushing his arms of me.

"Mhmm mmhm." He mumbled something which is not legible and tightened his arms around me.

"What?" I poked him.

"Just five more minutes." He raised his head from my shoulder and laid down again.

"Your five more minutes is going to make me late." I tried push him off me.

"I haven't slept properly yesterday so compensation." He said and pulled me closer to him if that's possible.

"And who asked you to not sleep?" I asked him.

"You were not there right so I couldn't sleep properly." He said making me blush. Thank god his head is buried in my neck.

"So what about before you started to sleep beside me." I asked him.

"Before that I didn't you were this warm." He said and kissed softly in my neck making me shiver.

"Vansh leave me already." I said and pushed him. This he left me but he didn't wake up.

I went to washroom and did my morning routine and went to office after making breakfast. He was still asleep so I didn't bother to wake him up.

"Good morning Dhwani." Anirudh wished me.

"Good morning Sir." I told him.

"You look pretty today." He said genuinely.

"Thank you. If you looking for compliments, then I am sorry. You are looking ugly as always." I said mockingly.

"You know how to hurt a man. I pity your husband." He said.

"Oh that's because you don't know him." I told him.

"Hmm good point. Well see you later." Saying that he left towards his cabin and I entered into mine.

The day was busier than usual. I had to complete many works. For that I have sit and read each and every words. It's so tiring and boring to be honest.

It was after lunch breakfast my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. But still I took it, what if it's some emergency?

"Hello, who's this?" I asked.

"Yes this is Dhwani. Who's this?" I again asked the opposite person. Hearing the sound from other side it's a woman.

"You want to meet me? But why?" I asked her.

"Ok, I will come." I said.

"You have my number so text me the address of place where you want to meet." I told her and disconnected the call.

Now why does she want to meet me? And from did she get my number? Oh god what is it?

The rest of the day was spent thinking about what does she want to talk to me. And why now? I am not getting good vibe from this. Everything was getting fine, now I don't want anything to happen.

I was startled by the message tone from my phone. It was the address. I will have to leave in half an hour. Anyway my office time will be getting in an hour. But my work is still pending, after that call I wasn't able to concentrate on anything.

I left from the office and drove to the park. It was one hell of nervous ride. Finally I reached there. I slowly walked inside and sat in one of the bench. I texted that I have reached.