Reality check

Omg, we have reached 1k reads!!
I am so happy.
So, here is the surprise double update.
Enjoy everyone!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dhwani's Pov:
"I thought that this bed was for patient alone." Advay said looking at Vansh. Hearing his words blood started to rush to my face.
"And I thought our dear friend will be miserable laying in bed for whole day. But here sir is enjoying in hospital." Gautham said mockingly to Vansh. Can this be more embarrassing? I just wish that the earth split it two and swallow me to inside of it. I can't stand here for more time. I just excused myself and literally ran to washroom.

Vansh's Pov:
"Guys stop it, don't embarrass her more." I said in an annoyed tone.
"Oh my god, what am I hearing? The husband is protective of his wife." Nikhil said.
"Idiots it's my fault. I was one who held her hand in sleep. She will feel awkward here now." I don't know why I am so concerned about her comfort.
"Is this the same Vansh we knew of? Adi did his head hit somewhere while he had an accident?" That was Advay. Why can't they just drop it.
"Aww, I didn't know that our Vansh could such a cute and caring husband."
"Nidhi I am not fucking cute." Me and cute, no way.
"Oh, so you agree that you are caring, huh?" Adi asked with a mischievous smirk.
"Fuck off. Just don't embarrass her." I warned them.
As soon as I finished my sentence, she came out. She was acting so awkward, all thanks to my friends.
"Excuse me, will you guys be here?" She asked timidly. If not for the silence in room then, we wouldn't have heard her.
"Yep, we will be here." Nidhi said with a smile.
"Then I'll just go home and come. Should I bring food for you guys?" Was she trying run way?
"Guys, she is great cook, you should try her cooking." Adi said too enthusiastically.
"Is that so? Then definitely we should try." Nikhil said smilingly to her.
"Dhwani we would love to have food made by you." Gautham said sweetly. When did he became so sweet. Bastard.
"Ok then. I will come soon." She said.
"Take your time. Don't hurry, we will be here taking care of this idiot." Nidhi said to her. After that she left from here.
"Urggg, what is with you all?" I asked them irritatedly.
"What?" Gautham said.
"Stop the crap. Why are you being friendly to her?" They never talked to her this much in past.
"Why shouldn't we, that girl was here taking care of you from the time she got to know about your accident. Even we weren't here only she was here. We aren't fools like you." Nidhi blasted at me. Why is she so angry?
"Exactly, stop being ass to that poor girl." Not you too Advay.
"Oh suddenly she became poor and I am the devil here right? First it was Adi, now you guys too. I thought when you all will return you support me." I yelled at them.
"We are your friends Vansh not your followers whom support you in whatever nonsense you do." Nikhil equally yelled at me.
"What magic did that witch do on all of you that you guys are supporting her like this." I can't control anymore.
"Stop calling her names Vansh, you can't disrespect her like this. You haven't done anything good to her but still she have been helping you in your tough times. Nobody helps anyone like this, without expecting anything in return. Feel lucky that she is doing all these for someone like you who had hurt her a lot." Nidhi bursted at me. She is so mad at me.
"How do you know that she doesn't want anything in return for what she is doing?" I asked her back.
"For heaven sake come out of your shitty world and see the reality." She screamed again.
"But-" She didn't let me finish.
"Don't you dare say anything anymore otherwise I will forget that you are my best friend. Behave properly with that girl then only talk to me." Saying this she went and sat in the couch.
"Why is she behaving like this?" I asked others.
"Are you really an idiot or are acting like one?" Nikhil asked me giving a pissed look. Everyone was giving me a weird look.
Am I really behaving badly with her? But I am not even talking to her. If I don't talk to her properly then how will be she comfortable here. Shit I am such an idiot. I never realised or never tried to realise what I am doing? What should I do now ? I don't know.
"Ni, listen na I am sorry, don't be mad at me." I can't afford her to be mad at me. She is important to me.
"Don't tell me sorry, tell her. She deserves that. I don't know how she is, but just know that she isn't fake like that bitch who clings to you always. By the way where is she?"
"I don't know, maybe she didn't know." I didn't know where is she, actually I didn't think about her at all.
"Seriously she didn't know, Vansh you can do better than that. It's everywhere in news dude." Gautham snorted.
"Dude, how can see know about news? For that she have to watch news which only people with brain do." Advay mocked.
"Guys stop about that bitch, I hate her to core." The silent spectator who started all this stated.
"Adi, I think we should thank her and say sorry to her for our behaviour towards her all these years. I am feeling so bad now." Nidhi said sadly.
"We shouldn't have listened to this idiot's words." Advay chipped in.
"Are you guys my friends or her friends?" I couldn't help but ask them.
"He isn't going to change." They all said together.
They are messing with my mind. Was I wrong all these time? What to do now?

**************************
Is our Vansh coming to track or is gonna be same old idiot he was ?
Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter.
Please do vote, comment and share.

-SR