Surprise

Dhwani's Pov:

"Surprise!" Our parents screamed.

I didn't expect this. Vansh suddenly came behind me and put his hands around my waist and leaned towards my side.

"How did you like my surprise darling?" He asked in my ear, his hot breath teasing those tiny hairs of my ear. I didn't know that he was standing this close to me and as everyone is standing here I can't push him away also.

"Well played, but don't you think I will go back on what I was doing after they leave? How long do you think that they will be here and I can tell them now also?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Oh really, you are going to tell them, then go ahead. See how happy our parents are. Do you want to turn theirs happiness to sadness in a second? I didn't know that you were this cruel Dhwani." He said in his fake concerned tone making me more angry.

"I hate you." I told him.

"Ouch, that hurt baby." He said while keeping his hand on his chest.

"If you guys are done romancing then kindly give us your time. We are seeing both after a long time." I was going give reply to Vansh when his mother said this. Oh no Ma we far from romancing. Actually I am planing how to kill your son with my bare hands.

"Oh come on Ma." He said while hugging her.

I went and hugged my father first. This is the most safest place of mine. I started crying while hugging him. I couldn't control myself. Everything came back to my mind making me cry harder.

"Shh, shh bacha I didn't know that you missed me this much. I am here now stop crying. You know right that I can't see you crying." How can I tell you that I am breaking from inside papa?

"All love just for your father huh?" My mother asked in her fake angry tone.

"I missed you too Ma." I said still hugging my father.

"I can see that." Hearing her I smiled. This is only unadulterated love and care you can get in your life.

"So, you didn't missed your other father." His dad said in a disappointment.

"Of course I missed you all." I said and hugged him followed by his mother. They are no less than my own parents to me.

"If your hugging session is over than can we go inside?" Vansh asked irritatedly.

"Oh don't be jealous we love her more than you." His mother said to tease him.

We all went inside and settled inside the living room.

"I will go and prepare something to eat for everyone." Everyone have traveled a long distance so they must be hungry.

"Oh no, you go and pack, we don't have much time." His mother said.

"Pack?" I asked confused.

"Didn't you tell her Vansh?" She asked him.

"Tell me what?" What did he do now?

"We going to our farm house in the outskirts of the city. We will be staying there for 3 days. Now pack accordingly and it will be cold there so don't forget to pack warm clothes." Ma said in a hurry while pushing me towards the stairs.

"And please pack his bag too. You know right he doesn't know how to pack." She added.

"Yeah, But-:" They didn't let me speak and Vansh pulled me towards to my room.

"What hell are you upto Vansh? What game is this?" I asked him harshly once we reached inside my room.

"This isn't any game wifey. We are going for a vacation with our family. Aren't you happy that our parents are here? Or are you mad that you can't go alone with me? Don't worry we will go for one soon. Just you and me." He said while pulling me towards his body by my waist and trailed his fingers on my face.

I quickly pushed his hands off pushed him back. He wasn't expecting this so he stumbled back.

"Don't you dare to touch me again and I don't want to go with you anywhere." I whisper yelled at him. My words didn't effect him at all. He is still giving that nasty smile of his.

"That's sad because we going and you are packing your bags before any of our parents come here. Or do you want to think that we are going to do something naughty here? The choice is yours wifey." He said with a smirk but his eyes were saying that he was damn serious.

Dear god why did you put me in such a helpless situation? Let him play as much he wants but I will be one who will be winning the end game. And I will make sure of it.
But now I can't do anything. All this time our parents thought that we were happy now I just can't go and break it  to them that we are getting a divorce and we were just pretending that we are happy husband and wife in front you.

They would not take this news easily. I can't hurt my parents like this suddenly. I will tell them slowly once we are back from whatever shit he is planning.

After I packed my luggage, he took it from my hands and we both went outside.

"What were you both doing inside that room, your room was upstairs right?" His Ma asked shocking us.

"That-um we were taking the bag, it was there in that room." He said while holding my hand to play along with him.

"This long huh." She asked in teasing tone. I could feel that heat was rushing to face my face because everyone was looking at us like that. For god's sake we haven't even kissed once.

"Ma, you know then stop asking such questions." He said making my head turn to look at his face. How could he make them assume that we were doing something?

"Go pack your bags and come soon we have to travel a long distance." He father said.

We just nodded and climbed the stairs.

"And make it faster this time, don't take too long." His mother  said in loud voice so that we could hear and the man beside me just winked at his mother.

Who is the actual Vansh Singhania? When I think that finally I know him then he will turn 360 degree. I could actually take Ph.D on him.

As soon as we reached his room I took whatever he wants for this trip and silently did everything. I know where everything is kept so packing went smoothly. All this time he was staring at me continuously.

After packing I went outside followed by him. By the time we came our mothers had made something to eat. They are so fast.

"Come eat this and we will leave after that."

Soon we all were on road. Me and Vansh in one car and our parents in other. The journey was so silent. I didn't want to talk to him at all. I don't want to think what is going to happen next because he will do something out of the box for sure. So why wasting my energy thinking about what he is going to do.

One thing which I am sure is that I want to make this divorce happen at any cost. I want to end this charade soon and tell our parents everything. That's the difficult task because I am scared of how they will react. I am such a coward. If I was bit more courageous then I could have told them everything today itself and end all this today itself. It would but be much more easier. But I am so weak.

When is everything going to be ok? When can I live a normal life away from all this fakes. I can't believe that I had started falling for this guy. And most important thing is that I can't hate him now. No matter what he is doing I don't feel hate towards him. I am only disappointed and hurt.

What is this trip about? All of sudden he become so thoughtful. That's bullshit. As far as I know him he must be having some ulterior motive. Now I have to just wait and watch what sort of drama is going to unfold in front me.

******************************

Most of guessed right. It's their parents.

This chapter is more like a filler, hope that you will like it.

Next update will be soon.

Pls vote comment and share.