Confused

Dhwani's pov:

"If you do anything I will scream." I warned him.

"Oh really, I would like to see that." He said with a smirk.

He shifted such that he is on top of me but not touching me at all.

"Vansh, move." I told him while trying to push him away. He didn't even budge an inch.

"I won't do anything, just listen to me. That's all I am asking to you." He said in a sober voice.

"I don't want to hear anything. You get off me first." I told him sternly.

"Listen Dhwani, don't be stubborn. That day nothi-." I cut him off.

"Stop it. I don't want to hear it." I shouted at him and pushed him. He was not expecting that I would push him like this, so fell to other side of the bed.

"And I had enough of you for a day so please let me sleep. I am tired." Saying this I pulled up the blanket till my head and slept.

Vansh's Pov:

I never thought that I would be jealous of a kid. Ved is getting more attention from her than I have ever got from her. That kid is not ready to leave her at all. From morning I have been trying to talk to her but till now I didn't get any chance. He is clinging onto her like a koala. Like father like son. Our parents instead of letting her be with me on our anniversary is gushing over them.

"Kids there is a temple near by. I would like all of you to go there in the evening." Ma ordered us. Nobody can say no to her so we just agreed with her.

The day ran faster. Now it's time to go to temple. We guys are ready and waiting for girls to come out. Our mothers have taken them to get ready. Don't know for how long we have to wait for them.

This house reminds me of those  days with my sister. We used fight whole day. She was so naughty that I often had to take blame for her doings. Seeing tears in those big round eyes of her is something I can't stand. I miss her. She is having exams so couldn't come and it's been a long since I have gone to see her. Same with Dhwani's sister also, she also couldn't come here because of her exams.

I looked up when I heard the footsteps to get shocked. She is looking so beautiful, in fact everyone is. I have never seen Dhwani in saree. Damn she is looking so hot and sexy without even trying. Fuck she shouldn't have worn saree today. Her left side of stomach is clearly visible which is doing things in my body. I never knew I could get turned just by seeing some skin. Not now please for heaven sake we are going to temple!!

"Woah, you all are looking so beautiful." Nikhil was first one to react

"I thought that I would never see Nidhi like this. As usual both of you are looking so pretty." Adi said making Nidhi showing her tongue to him.

"Guys we are getting late let's go."Advay said in hurry and walked towards door. Well buddy I can feel your even if you don't admit.

"Come on ladies, let's go. For a change you are also included in ladies this time." Nikhil said pointing towards Nidhi earning a slap on his shoulder from her.

All this time I was just looking at her. If and only if everything was normal. I am stuck somewhere where I don't know what to do next. This never happened with me, I always knew what to do next.

We planned to walk to temple because it's nearby. Everyone went in front and she was wearing her sandals.

"You are wearing your wedding chain." I told her. I don't why I like that piece of ornament on her this much.