Turning point

Dhwani's pov:

I woke up with bad headache and my whole body was paining. I felt cold. Then I realised that I was sleeping on the floor. It's already morning and I was sleeping continuously from yesterday. It made me remind all those things happened. I got my heart broken on the same I realised my feelings. What a luck!

I don't want to see him now. I quickly got up from the floor and went towards the bathroom. I took a hot shower to ease my body pain. Only if there was something to cure the heart ache too. Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

Stop it Dhwani. Stop crying from someone who isn't worthy of it. Did he ever tell you that he likes you or something? Have he ever mentioned that he wants this relation? No right. Then having feelings for him is your fault.

This bought more tears to my eyes. Why am I such a fool? I have to stop crying at first. I am thinking this while tears are streaming through my face. I need to stop crying for this.

I have cried a lot not anymore. With this new found courage I switched off the shower and went out. It's not even seven in the morning still I got dressed up in my office attire.

I went to kitchen and prepared breakfast. Due to the force of the habit I prepared for him also and kept it in dining table. Let him eat if wants to. I don't want see him.

I went back to my room and took my phone. I needed to complete what I have started before, it's high time for that.

I called the number which I haven't touched since all these started to happen. This needs a closure now.

"Hello, this is Dhwani Srivastav- Yes the same, at what time will your office open- Ok, I will come now."

I took my bag and went out. I didn't have the appetite so didn't have breakfast.

Vansh's Pov:

Unlike everyday I had to wake up alone. Every day she used to come and wake me up then only she leaves. Today it's already 9:30 so won't be coming to wake up me. It felt so weird without seeing her the first thing in the morning. I quickly took a shower and went to her room to see that she already left. Of course she is not going to wait for you to arrive right!

There was breakfast kept on the table which I assume that she must have made. I don't know what to say. Even though I am not hungry I had food because she had made it for me in spite of all these. If I didn't have it then it will be like insulting her efforts. As I have something important to do in office, I went there.

Whole day it felt like the day was going slow. It's lagging so much and I am not able to concentrate on anything not even my work. This never happened, I always use work as an excuse to divert my attention but now it's also not helping.

It feels like without seeing her my day is not going ok. Before, I never give a damn if she is there at home or not but now........ I don't know how express it.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on my chair. Thinking all these gave me a headache.

When I went back home, her door was closed and even after knocking many times she didn't open it. So I thought I will give her some time.

It's been few days since that incident and I haven't seen her since then. Everyday breakfast and dinner will be kept on the dining table without any fail.

I need to do something about this situation, for that I need to to talk to Dhwani. But she is avoiding me and I want to see how long she is going play this mouse and cat game. One or the other day she have to come in front of me right and I know how to make that happen. Let her enjoy the space as much she wants after today she won't be able to hide from me anymore.

I am in office right now. I am perfectly fine now so I started going to office daily. As I was not here for more than a month there is lot of work to be completed because of which I am not able to go home early. By the time I reach home she sleeps and even before I wake up she leaves from home.

"Excuse me Sir, may I come in?" I heard someone knocking the door.

"Come in." I yelled back.

"Sir, there is a courier for you." It was my assistant.

"Where is it from?" I asked him.

"Sir, don't know nothing is written outside. Should I open it?"

"No, give it to me and you can get back to work." I told and took the envelope from him.

I opened it and I was not surprised. I expected this one but not this early though. I won't let  all my hard work go into vain like this. I need to play dirtier now. My dearest wife you don't with whom you are playing. Just wait and watch.

Third person PoV:

At home:

Dhwani was in kitchen working on something when the door opened and Vansh came without making any noise.

"I knew that I could finally see you today." He said startling her.

"You- you scared me." She said while keeping her hand on heart to calm the risen heartbeats.

They both were seeing each other many days. Many unsaid emotions ran through their eyes which they both couldn't understand.

Vansh felt like his restless heart finally found its home. Dhwani was trying hard not to think about the scene which she saw in his room. Tears were trying to come out of her eyes but she somehow controlled it. She won't cry in front of him.

"Dhwani, let me explain what happened that- d" he was cut off by her.

"Please Vansh I don't want to hear it." She told him tiredly. She was actually tired with faking. She needed a break now.

"Hear me out just once-" He tried to talk to her but she  is  not having none of it. Seems like she have decided everything and he surely won't let it happen.

"I hope that you have got those papers, sign it asap so we can proceed for the further formalities." She told emotionlessly. By seeing his face anyone could tell that he was not liking what she was talking about.

"And you think that I am going to sign our Divorce papers." He said with a sneer.

"Why won't you sign those papers, why do we have to continue a marriage like this?" She asked him in desperation. What was he trying to do? She couldn't understand.

"There is no way that I am going to sign those papers." He said with a finality in his tone. Like hell he is going to divorce her. No way!

"I need divorce at any cost and I will do anything to make it happen." She said angrily.

"And I can assure you that I will not make it happen at any cost." He said with a sick smirk.

"Fine, then I am leaving from here and I will move the case in court from my side." She said with those angry tears in her eyes.

Why can't he give divorce to her? What did she ever do to him that he is playing with her life like this? She doesn't want to live like this. She doesn't have anymore energy left in her tolerate hurt caused by him and his actions.

"Ok, then leave." He said coldly.

She didn't say anything but quickly went to her room and took a small bag and filled it with her luggage. All other things can wait. She can't stay here anymore.

After packing went towards the main door. She didn't plan to say goodbye to him so she opened the door. The scene in front of her made her halt in her steps.

She didn't know whether to cry or laugh. She felt so helpless. Vansh you played very dirty this time. He shouldn't have done this.

*******************************
I am bit doubtful about how this chapter is. So pls do give me your opinion.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.