Long night

Dhwani's pov:

It's going to be 12 at  night and we are still on the road. Even our parents reached earlier than us. My husband said that he is so hungry that he wanted to eat something otherwise he won't be able to move a bit. Because of which we had to stop in the midway and fill his tummy. It made us late and I am very much bored sitting quiet for all these time. And I am not interested to talk to him. On top of that I am feeling sleepy.

"How long will it take to reach there?" I finally asked him.

"So you have your tongue intact huh!"

I didn't reply him but looking at him for the answer to my question.

"Okay, we will reach in five minutes." He said.

After that we didn't have any conversations. As it's night time I can't see anything properly but whatever I am seeing now it's gorgeous. I want to see how this place will look in the day time. It was dark even after we passed the gate. It looks like no one stays here.

"Why is all lights off? Are you sure it's the right place?" I asked him.

"Yes and get down." He said parking the car.

I did as he said and waited for him to park the car. After he came we both walk towards the entrance. The door wasn't locked. Maybe they all might have slept. They have been travelling non stop, so might be tired. I gently pushed the door and it opened making a creaking noise.

"Happy Anniversary" Everyone screamed making me jump back in shock and colliding with Vansh's chest.

"Happy second wedding Anniversary wifey." He said snaking his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder like he is back hugging me.

To say that I was shocked would be understatement. I really forgot that it was our anniversary. I was busy thinking how to untie this bond to remember when it was tied. I don't know how to react.

My parents, his parents and his friends all are here. I don't Know whether I should be happy or sad. Unknowingly tears came into my eyes.

"Ok, ok love birds time to cut your romancing and time to stop your PDA there are kids watching you both." Nikhil said bringing me back to the world.

Advay's wife and twin boys were also here. I haven't seen them since the last time they came to our house. They are cute little munchkins.

We both walked inside holding hands. He is so sneaky I didn't know when took my hands in his. Now I am too shocked to react so I let it go. What is he trying to prove by doing all these things? I would be lying if I say that I didn't like but I think it's too late.

We both cut the cake together and feed each other. I feel like I am in a trance, like someone else is in my body.

"Happy annivechry chachi."Advay's son Vedant wished me by giving a rose.

"Aw, thank you my bacha." I said while crouching down to his height and picked him up. I kissed his cheeks and in turn he kissed my lips making my eyes go wide and everyone hoot.

"Looks like my son is having a crush."Advay smiled Ved hugged me hiding his head in neck. Poor boy became shy.

"Dude, that is my wife." Vansh told Ved.

"Nooooo I marry chachi." Ved said in his childish voice.

"Aw baby." I kissed his cheek.

"Then what will your chachu do if you take my wife." Vansh asked Ved with a cute frown.

"You take Nia." Ved offered him after thinking a lot.

"That's his daycare mate." His mother chipped in.