Home sweet home

Time flies so fast. It's almost one week  already. And finally today we can go home. It was so difficult to be in the same room for whole day with that bitter gourd. After giving lots of instructions they discharged  Vansh. Adi and Nikhil came to take us back to home.

During these days I became friendly with everyone of Vansh's friends. They all are very funny and polite guys. Even though Vansh didn't like their friendliness towards me, thankfully he didn't say anything other making a bitter face.

After finishing all the formalities, finally we are leaving the hospital. I never hated hospitals like this before. They took Vansh in wheel chair till the car and helped him to get inside and I had to sit next to him. Just my luck. It didn't take long to reach home which I am very thankful to. All this time Vansh was very silent, just replying only when Adi or Nikhil asked him something which is very not like him. I don't know what happened with him. He have so much mood swings that I stopped thinking about it. Like that day when I met Amith, he was very rude and giving  out vibes which says that don't come near me otherwise I will swallow you. He was kind of becoming little friendly but that day he again went back to brooding. Next day he was a bit fine.He can beat a pregnant lady easily in mood swings challenge.

Now that we have reached home everything will be back to normal. We will be back to our act like the other person doesn't exist mode. For taking care of him  I have asked Keshav uncle who works in my in-law's house to come and stay with us. He is a very good man and will take care of Vansh nicely so I don't have to worry about that now. Vansh will also be happy with this as he don't have to see my face anymore.

Our home isn't a huge mansion or something. It's a small and cozy two storey house with big lawn full of plants. Ground floor has two rooms out of which one is used by me and other one sometimes used by Vansh. Then comes living room adorned by beautiful and comfy sofas where TV is kept. Next to living room it's dining hall and Kitchen. We don't have a big dining hall instead it's attached with kitchen which is big one.
The whole first floor is occupied by Vansh. He has his big bedroom, office room and gym over there. I never goes there unless it's very urgent and also because he don't like me to be there. In terrace there is a swing where I spend my most of the free time if I am not sleeping.

I have cleaned the whole house yesterday so cleaning won't be problem now. Adi and Nikhil helped Vansh to climb the stairs. I also went behind them and arranged his things in the room and came back to my room soon after keeping it there. I don't want him to be mad now.

I went to kitchen and started cooking because all of them are coming home. Nidhi and Advay had some work so they will come straight to home. Nidhi is very friendly. She became close to very soon. She even said sorry that she kept the distance from me because of Vansh's stupidity. Her words not mine. In fact all of them said sorry for their behaviour and I also said sorry for ignoring all of them which they didn't mind. So we all are cool. Why keeping grudge for something like this?

Forgiving and forgetting is best here, but not always sometimes it's good to hold some grudges then only you will be able to succeed.
I arranged food on the table and went to my room.

Finally my room. I missed you so much. Ahhhh it feels so good to be here. I didn't realise I have became this much attached with this small world of mine. I have arranged everything in this room according to my likes. It was my personal den. Even at home I didn't do something like this my room because papa didn't like all these extra expense it required and this type of mess. Now that I earn I thought why not fulfil at least one of my wish. It was one of my wish to arrange my bedroom. Now that wish is fulfilled.

I just laid on my bed. Wow this feels so good. Do you that feeling, when you have been working whole day and finally get a chance to relax and you lay on the bed? It feels so good right. That's exactly what I am feeling right now. I never realised that my bed so soft. The couch in the hospital was hard because my back and body used to ache everyday when I wake up. Now everything is back to routine. I can cancel my leave go to work which I am very thankful for. Once a person start going out it's very hard for them to stay inside for such a long time. After talking shower I changed into my normal house attire which is a sweatshirt and loose pants. If no one is there at home I would have worn my comfy shorts. But here I am not comfortable showing them my legs.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Just a minute." After closing my cupboard I went to open the door. It was Nidhi.
"Hey girl friend, look I bought choco chip ice cream for us." She excitedly showed me the tubs of ice cream making me drool.
"Wow Nidhi, you are the best." Who doesn't love to have ice cream.
"I know right. Let's keep it in the fridge and will have this after lunch. I don't want miss your cooking." She such an enthusiastic person.
"Ok then. Let's go to kitchen." We both went to the kitchen and saw all of the guys except Vansh roaming around and search something.

"What happened?" I asked them.
"Nothing bhabhi just searching for something to eat." Nikhil said sheepishly.

"You could have called me, I have made lunch for all you. I have kept it in the dining table."

"You such a sweetheart. I love you." Saying this Nikhil came towards me and hugged making me laugh.

They all sat on the table and started serving for themselves. So I made a plate for Vansh and gave it to uncle so he will also have food on time. He might be hungry. I was going to serve a plate for myself when uncle came back with the tray.

"What happened uncle? Why did you bring it back?"
"Vansh was asking you to bring it." He said.
"Oh really, nice, wow, great." Was heard in background from the gang.
"Excuse me guys. I will just come now. You all continue have food." I told them.
"Oh don't worry. Take your time. We don't mind." Adi said.
I didn't understand what they meant anyways I took the tray and went upstairs.

*********************
Hello everyone.
Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter.
Please vote, comment and share.

-SR