Dinner

Dhwani's POV:

It was an awkward situation between us after that kiss in rain. I didn't know how to act around him without blushing so I tried to stay away from him as much as possible. Being with him in a room is getting so hard.

He is trying to make conversations but I somehow couldn't. I couldn't just forget everything and move on like that. I was the one who got hurt always. He was never there for me. I never had any expectations from this marriage. I agreed for this because my father found him to be a good match for me and I was that perfect age for marriage. I didn't know 23 was a age to get married.

I was so motivated from the rejection of my husband. I used my anger to make me a better person out there. I studied, I studied hard to get that job. Even though I didn't like my job at beginning but I loved in the course of time. Now I am so of proud of my job and where I am right now.

It wouldn't have achieved all these if I had a normal cliche arranged marriage. It doesn't mean that I wasn't hurt, I was very badly. But I didn't let it effect me that extremely. There was times me when I felt so worthless. Somehow I survived all of those. Now when I am emotionally stable he came like a lightening disrupting my peaceful life.

I think I need to talk to someone about this. I quickly called Amith and told him to meet me today no matter what. Thankfully he was available.

I texted Vansh informing the same.

Dhwani:
I am going out. Have dinner from outside. Will be late.

Vansh's POV:

I like how our lives are going on now. Even though  I had to blackmail her to stay with me, I  don't regret it all. If I  haven't done that then she would have left me already. I can't afford to  let that happen. I can't let her go now. I  have become addicted to her  presence around me. I don't how I would survive without her scent around  me. She had made me like this.

There was no other way to stop  her. This was the only option I had. I had planned it to make her stay and  I didn't have an ulterior motive behind this. Either way, I  wouldn't  have given her a chance to leave me.

She is my wife and will remain  like that till our last breath. And I will make sure of that. I need her  around me otherwise I would go mad. When I don't see her around the  house after coming from the office I would get scared whether she had  left me or not. Till the time I see, I would be restless.

This  needs to stop  because every day I can't live in this fear of losing  her. I need to tell her everything. But if tell her everything she would be leave me. I can't afford that to happen. I need her with me.

For that, I  need her to fall in love with me and gets attached to  me both  emotionally and physically. If and only if I had tried to  understand her  in the initial days of our marriage, we would be living  happily now  maybe with kids. It would have been such a nice experience.  But I had to  be the dickhead I am. I spoiled everything.

She  doesn't even like my  presence much. I know she is tolerating me just  for the divorce. There  is no way I am divorcing her. Not in this  lifetime. I think I have  started to fall for her. I don't know when and  how, but I have started  have feelings for her. Just by a look of hers's she  can make me do anything  she wants. But she doesn't know it yet. And I  intend to keep it like  that for now.

I am so used to sleeping   beside her now that I can't sleep properly without her warmth. It's so  heartwarming to stare at her innocent sleeping face. It has been so many   days since I have kissed her, even though I wanted to do more than  that, I don't want to scare her away.

And now she is back to avoiding me phase. This is not done. There was a time when I used to hate even seeing her shadow but now not even getting a glimpse of her is torturing. I don't know what am I supposed to do so that everything will be back to normal.

If I had a slightest idea that our equation is going to change like this then I wouldn't have done all those stupidity. At that time I wanted her to feel the pain and anger which I was going through.

But I didn't realise that she didn't deserve all those. What was her fault if our fathers were hell bend on getting us married? If and only if I would have thought like this before.

Fuck, the mere thought of not being able to see her is killing me already. I would do anything and everything to make her stay with me.

"I need you to come with me." Nidhi barged into my office and said.

"There is a thing called knocking." I told her sarcastically.

"Is that so? I didn't know before." She said in a equally sarcastic tone.

"Why are you here now?" I asked her.

"Ouch, so much of love." She said with her hand on her heart.

I didn't say anything other than staring at her. Something is with her. Now I need to pay her attention.

"Speak up Nidhi." I said seriously.

"What? I came to see my best friend and chill." She said nonchalantly.

"I would have believed you if I didn't know you before." I told her the same tone.

"There is no chance now." She said in a broken voice.

"You deserve much better Ni." I got from my chair and hugged her clearly knowing what she meant.

"But the heart want what it wants." She said while controlling herself.

"Still I think you can do better." I told her.

"Come on Vansh." She chided.

Suddenly my phone pinged indicating that I have got a message. I took it and checked. It was Dhwani informing me that she is going out. Who is she going with and where?

"How about we have dinner?" I asked Nidhi. Anyways I have to eat from outside. This way I can change her mood.

"I will never say no to food." She said masking her emotions. She always does this. She acts so strong even when she is breaking apart.

"Good then. Wait for me I will quickly finish my work and then we will leave." I told her and went back to my chair.

"What about Dhwani? Let's call her also." Nidhi said.

"She went outside." Saying this I went back to my work.

Once I finished we both left from office. We went to Nidhi's favourite place. It's not big or something but it's very cozy and comfortable. We will get enough privacy also.

After ordering food I was looking around because Nidhi was busy in phone. Her dad has called her. On the furtherest corner of the restaurant I saw a familiar figure.

What hell is Dhwani doing here? And who the hell is she with? There's nothing wrong in having dinner with a friend of hers but somehow I am not liking it. Why is he holding her hands like that? Who's is he to her? Why isn't he leaving her hand? I don't She have seen me. How would she? She's so busy with whoever that guy is.

The Fuck! How dare he hug her? He doesn't have any right to touch her. I could only see red.

"Vansh what happened? Are you ok?" Nidhi asked once she noticed me.

"Yeah yeah I am perfectly fine." I lied to her.

Before she could ask anything else our food came. That distracted her.  We had our dinner quietly without talking much. I brought her here to improve her mood and my mood got spoiled. But I can't take my eyes off the couple sitting there.

She never laughed or talked to me like that till the day. And with him she is so happy. Is he her boyfriend? Like hell I will allow that! You are just mine Mrs. Dhwani Vansh Singhania and will remain till our last breath.

********************************

Sorry I was very late. I was baby sitting my cousins so didn't got any time to write. There will be mistakes, I will edit it once I get time. Pls bare with me.

How was the chapter?

Pls do vote, comment and share.