53- Trust? Broken

Adithi's POV:

The ringtone slowly woke me up. I quickly grabbed my phone from the table and switched it off, turning back to him. He was not disturbed by it. I gently freed myself from his strong embrace. I looked at him briefly admiring him and entered the bathroom.

I came out after having an energizing bath wearing cozy pajamas. His black shirt lying on the floor caught my attention. I smiled as I took it. His intimidating deodorant fragrance entered my nostrils. Even though his deodorant was masking his scent, I could still feel Jeeva in it. I hung it in the holder.

He was still sleeping. There's still time for him to get ready for work. I walked to the balcony and watered the plants. The cold morning air hit me hard, just then I felt warmth around me. 'Good morning,' I greeted as he placed his chin over my shoulder.

'Good morning,' he yawned saying it. 'I think you need some more sleep,' I said turning towards him. 'I don't,' he ran his fingers into his hair making it even messier. I tiptoed and kissed over his cheek. He smiled instantaneously. 'Good boy,' I said after adjusting his hair with my fingers. 'Good boy?' he raised his eyebrows. I giggled resuming what I was doing.

'Amma would be worried about you not returning home last night,' I looked at him. 'You didn't tell her that?' he asked. 'No. I just told her about the dinner,' I placed the watering pot aside. 'It's ok. She will understand,' he smiled as he pecked my forehead. 'She definitely will,' as I said he walked back to the room.

He returned home soon. Anyway, we would meet at the office. I got ready for the office and left home.

Jeeva's POV:

I joined Amma and Arya at the dining table after getting ready for work. 'How was your dinner?' Amma asked serving idlies, typical Indian breakfast. 'It was awesome. And we went for a very long drive,' I smiled. 'That sounds awesome,' Arya winked. I narrowed my eyebrows. 'Long drive. It would have been awesome,' he replied. Amma chuckled seeing our expressions. 'Yes,' I nodded and satiated my hunger with Idlies. We both bid bye to her and drove to the office.

Arya was staring at me with a smile. 'What?' I asked him. 'I hope you enjoyed the night,' he said. 'Yes,' I said with a smile reminiscing everything. 'What I guessed was right,' he diverted his gaze. 'What did you guess?' I asked curiously. 'Well. I guessed about the long drive you mentioned when I came to see when you just came out of the shower,' he smiled sheepishly. 'How?' I asked completely surprised, a little bit shocked. 

'There was a hickey on your shoulder and your neck,' he replied. I parked the car near the banks of the road and looked at him. 'Really?' I asked him. 'Yes, I had to tell this to you. Because it will be embarrassing when someone else notices it,' he said. 'Even I didn't know it. Thanks, Arya,' I said observing it in the mirror. 

'Sorry, if I have done something crossing my limit. Because it's yours and Adithi's private matter,' he sighed. 'Arya, today I have Adithi in my life too. That doesn't mean that your importance has reduced. You're as important as Adithi. Nothing changes between us,' I explained. He pressed my hand. 'Don't talk like this, Arya. It makes me feel like we are moving away from each other,' I sighed igniting the car.

Arya's POV:

His face went dull. The cheer I noticed in the morning was not at all present in him. 'Ok. I will not be lame like this,' I patted him. He was still upset. 'Jeeva, I am sorry,' I wrapped my arm over his shoulder. He smiled looking at me. 'We will be brothers always, Arya. That's not changing ever,' he pressed my hand as I removed mine from his shoulder. 

'So? How are you planning to cover it?' I asked and his face went red. 'Don't worry. You wait in the car. I'll send Adithi down. She might have some kind of concealer to cover it,' I assured him. He nodded. 'How was the candlelight dinner?' I questioned him. 'The night was mind-blowing,' he smiled. 'That's nice,' I replied. 'Jeeva, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday we got the cheque from the ARM Co-ops. We have to claim it in the bank,' I reminded him. 'I will do it,' he replied parking the car in the parking section in the office.