24 - She deserves it

Adithi's POV:

When I went to dance studio everyone was busily practising in the studio. Uthra was sitting in bench all alone looking so upset. "Uthra...",I went to her and sat beside her. "Hi...",she replied without any excitement. There will be happiness in her tone but its lacking today. "Uthra... Are you Ok? Why are you dull?",I asked her. She hugged me suddenly. I caressed her back to calm her down. Something's definitely wrong.

"Uthra... Are you Ok?",I again asked me. She started weeping. "Uthra... Calm down...",I pacified her. She separated from me. "Adithi... Do I look like disturbing others for no reason? Do I look like a selfish?",she asked as tears strained her cheeks. "Uthra... You are one of the best girls I know. Why are you thinking low of you? You are definitely not like that",I said wiping her tears.

"Morning Venkat yelled at me. He said that I only care about my feelings not others",she said closing her face with her palm. She was weeping again. "Uthra... Please don't cry. Then only we can get a clear mind. We can get a solution for a problem...",I said as I took her hands in mine. "He hates me",she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Uthra... If a couple have a fight then it doesn't mean that they hate each other. It means that they care for each other more",I tried to pacify her. "But it was not due to care. I know how he will talk out of care. Today he was angry with me and yelled at me for no reason",she said as she wiped her tears.

"Uthra... My Appa always says where there is anger there will be love. Only our loved ones show their anger to us. Did he talk with anyone like this today before talking to you?",I asked her. "No he was quiet and he didn't respond much. That's why I tried to pacify him but he shouted at me",she said.

"Uthra... He didn't talk to anyone but yelled at you. That means that he knows even he yells at you you'll not mistake him at any cost and hate him... That's why he showed his outburst to you",as I said her face brightened.

"Look Uthra... He might have been in any office tension or some other disgusts. He don't know where to show his angry and finally found someone whom he can vent out his anger. And that's you... It doesn't mean that he hates you. This means he loves you a lot than anyone in this world...",I stated.

"But why he talked like that? It hurts me a lot",she uttered. "Well... If he talked like hurting you then you fight back... Ask him why you talked that way...",I replied. "But what if the fight grows bigger?",she asked.

"Did I say you to fight right now? You know? This love cannot allow people to stay away for a long time. It brings them together at the cost of anything if it's true. And you and Venkat Anna love each other truly and deeply. He'll come to when he gets cool and he'll realize that he have done mistake by talking like that. When he comes to apologize you first apologize him and fight back. He'll get to know that he shouldn't have talked like that. It'll show him it was wrong",as I said she smiled. I smiled in return.

"And I have to say some real incidents in my life...",I said. She looked at me eagerly. "Sometimes Amma and Appa have fights which would make me worried for hours. But at last that happens",I said. "What?",she asked eagerly.