44- Love

Adithi's POV:

He looked at me holding my hands, which are cupping his face. 'I'll not let you go then,' he pressed my hands. I smiled and diverted my gaze from him. The view was amazing. The green hills opening up a valley. I freed his face and he entwined his fingers with mine looking at the view. We both silently enjoyed the view holding each other's hands.

'Let's go,' he said and paced towards the car. We both got in and he made a U-turn and drove back to Theni. We both got home. Aadi was there. 'When did you come to Aadi? How was the party?' I sat beside him. 'It was awesome. I didn't sleep the whole night,' he sighed. 'Go. Get some sleep,' I patted his shoulder. He smiled and walked to his room.

Jeeva sat beside me and called someone. 'Hello! Venkat. I need your help. Do you know anyone in Theni Police Department?' he asked seriously. 'Ok. Call me as soon as you connect with him,' he replied. 'Yes. It is really important. Kaushik has crossed his limits,' he answered. 'Ok. Bye,' he ended the call. 'John will be arrested today,' he looked at me.

'Jeeva. They should not know that what they did to me affected you,' I stated. 'It is affecting me Adithi. And I cannot let this as such,' he controlled his anger. 'I am not saying to leave this as such. I am saying that you should wait,' I touched his shoulder.

He looked at me confused. 'If he comes to know that it has affected you, he would make the next step. I am worried about you more than me. He will make you drop the consultancy and harm the farmers,' I explained.

'If you wait and do not react we can make him do what we want. We can get the evidence. We can put him behind the bars,' I added on. 'But how?' he asked confused. I explained to him my idea. 'You know what? You have gone mad,' he diverted his gaze angrily. 'Jeeva. Just think. Kaushik will be arrested,' I replied.

'But at the cost of you Adithi. I have already said. I cannot risk you anymore,' he sighed. 'You will not. And he will not do anything to me because he will believe that I am the only person who can help him revenge you,' I explained holding his hand. 'No. My answer is no,' he said stubbornly.

'Jeeva. Let's talk with Pradeep. He will help us with this. Nothing will happen to me,' I assured him. He looked at me worried. 'What do you want me to say?' He questioned me. 'Jeeva. Please agree with this,' I said placing my palm over his cheek. 'Ok,' he diverted his gaze.

I moved closer to him and hugged him. 'I promise. I'll not take any risk without your knowledge,' I whispered. He leaned and gave into my hug. 'Promise me that you will not risk yourself at any point,' he uttered. 'I promise,' I hugged him even tighter.

Jeeva's POV:

She hugged me tightly. I slowly inhaled her scent. I could feel her warm touch vanishing my doubts. I have to wait. How dare he could touch Adithi? And I'll make him pay for that. Once all this mess is over, he will pay for it.

She broke the hug and smiled at me assuring. 'We have to talk to Pradeep,' she said and called him.

**** LATER ****

Adithi's POV:

I went to Kaushik's place. I remembered the route. He was there with his men. That bastard was also there. 'What a surprise! I didn't expect you here,' he came near me with that John.

'I said that what you did to me will not affect Jeeva. He never cared for me. He didn't care this time too,' I said sharply. 'So? Why did you come here?' he asked suspiciously. 'I don't like leaving things incomplete. An eye for an eye is my principle,' I said and turned to that John. He smiled at me flirty.

I slapped him hard. 'For what you did yesterday,' I said and it shocked him. 'I think I didn't hear that sound properly. Once more please,' Jeeva spoke from the Bluetooth. I controlled my smile adjusting my hair so that the Bluetooth is not visible.