28- Dream of Love

Adithi's POV:

"Kartika...",I called her and walked to balcony where she was standing. "Hey...",she replied ending her call. "You can talk if you want to. I won't disturb you",I assured her. "No I have talked with her...",she replied with a smile while sitting in the chair.

"Kartika I am so happy today... My dream came true today... Mother Grace and all the kids got help. I showed my worst enemy that I am so happy without his son and my bestie is here",I said hugging her from back for which she smiled.

"Adithi I nearly forgot to tell you something... Amma and Appa is visiting my cousin who's in California. They are in tour for the next few months... I think they will be leaving after next weeks",she sighed.

"Then who'll take care of Aadithyaa?",I asked while sitting opposite to her. "Well you know that he's in hostel for his studies. And his studies is also going to end in next few weeks.

I think he is going to join as an intern in a research institute for few weeks. Then he'll be alone till they return I think. I told him to come to Bangalore but he refused to come. He never listens to me",she huffed.

"Hey why don't you ask him to stay here with me?",I asked her. "Do you think that I wouldn't have asked him that? He's not ready for that. He told me that he would stay at home after his studies and internship",she said rolling her eyes.

"I'll talk to him",I assured her. "Let him be. If he be alone for just two days he'll come to know our love and care and he'll accept to stay with us",she said as a cool breeze embraced us.

Even though its fore noon the weather was amazing. "Karti don't scold him for these things... He is a kid",I supported him. "Adithi are you serious? He's not such an innocent kid as you think. If you let him to speak then he'll sell this whole world",she again huffed which made me chuckle.

"Adithi... I have to ask you something...",she stretched. "Anything?",I replied. "Adithi at least now are you out those nightmares now?",she asked hesitating. "Why are you hesitating Karti? There's no need of hesitation...",I stated.

"Yes I don't have any nightmares now. I mean like those bad nightmares which bothered me previously... Because I have travelled away from it long before and I think I am out of it now",I said.

"That's what I was praying to god daily Adithi... My prayers were only about those. I wanted you to get rid of those nightmares and memories. Are you sure that you won't get into that dark?",she asked me with doubt.

"I am sure Kartika. I won't get into it again because I am not scared of him anymore",I said holding her hands. "I am so happy for you. You should be happy like this ever after",she said cupping my face.

"I will be",I said with an assuring smile. "Ok Adithi what's your plan today?",she questioned me. "My plan? Well nothing till evening. I have got to go to dance class evening. Then getting ready for tomorrow's work... That's it",I said.

"Oh I have got the bus at 12 in noon. You should drop me..."she ordered me. "Yes Mam... I will",I said and laughed. She also joined me in that.

Arya's POV:

When we were all talking about the orphanage kids after our breakfast Varun's Parents came which surprised us. After all the usual greetings mutually they seated in the couch.

Kanamma and Uthra went to kitchen to bring them some juice and savouries. Jeeva and I sat beside Amma.

"Sarla Anni(sister-in-law) we have consulted our family astrologer yesterday and he told us about Varun and Kanamma's present astrological status. We are really sorry that we didn't informed you that we are going to meet him",Varun Mama's mother Radha Athai(Aunty) said beaming at us.(Mama= Uncle).