29- Not as bad as I thought

NEXT MORNING:

Arya's POV:

After working out I went to Jeeva's room. I don't know why he is not up till now? Usually he won't avoid the workout. Last night he was alright. I opened the door. Jeeva was standing in front of the mirror smilingly. "Jeeva...",I went near him.

He was still standing with the smile. I patted on his shoulder. He turned to me startled. "What happened Jeeva? You are standing with a smile that too seeing yourself in the mirror...",I asked him. "Nothing da",he tried to manage. "You are standing with this beautiful expression for nothing? I am not a fool to believe this",I stated.

"Arya... Yesterday I had a dream. And I couldn't hold me after that. I am ecstatic. Because...",before he could complete I interrupted, "Because she came in your dream...". He was surprised. "How did you know?",he asked excited. "I know the reason behind your every smile and worry. Remember that I am your brother",I said with a smile.

"I am happy that she came in my dream but I wonder how could she forget me so easily...",he sighed with a painful smile. "Jeeva... She might have forgotten you but once she remembers you then I swear she'll definitely fall for you. She will realise how much you love her. And idiot don't forget that your dreams come true at a point of time...",I boosted him.

He hugged me with a smile. He said that he met her three years ago when we returned to India from US for vacation holidays. After knowing her character he fell in love with her. He continued to love her even after returning to US. When we returned to India after completing our studies he went to propose her. But she vanished away.

He said that he couldn't find her anywhere. She went somewhere. And our business was in a doom that year. Then a drastic loss in our life occurred. Appa died. He decided to hide this from everyone as the time was not that much good and she was also not there.

Even he hid it from me. When he said this to me few months before I was angry on him that he didn't told me anything. But if I was in his position then I would have done the same. I was really happy when he said that he found her again. But she forgot him.

There was no sign from her that she knows him. That's what made me upset. He was completely distressed after knowing that she forgot him. But he made up his mind again and he believes that she will love him someday.

I don't know what would have happened to her so that she have forgotten Jeeva. "Arya...",he called me. That's when I noticed that he was in a different attire. "This is not a museum...",he said. "What do you mean?",I asked him in confusion.

"I mean that this is not a museum to keep statues like you...",he chuckled. "Me? Statue?",I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes... You were standing like a statue. With an expressionless face... I went to bath soon after our conversation ended. But when I returned you were standing like this. I got ready but you were standing still... If something's like you then we call it as a statue right?",he again chuckled.

Initially I passed an angry gaze over him and later I smiled. "Go and get ready... We have a lot of works... Go",he uttered. I just nodded and turned to leave.

"Arya... I never believe in my dreams always. I believe my love more than my dreams. My love is more powerful than those dreams... You don't worry... She was mine, she is mine, she will be mine... Forever...",he quoted.

I smiled at him in return and walked to my room.