18- I Believe Her

Adithi's POV:

I returned to my cabin after having some coffee with Blazy. When I was about to enter my cabin I heard some murmurs in my room. Something's Fishy... It's not him. He went with Arya sir as they had an important work at bank. Then who it could be? I sharpened my ears.

"It's in my hand now... I'll meet you today evening...",that person said. It was paused for a moment. "I'll take care of it... I know how to handle this... Even Jeeva cannot find about this. I placed the tender which you gave me yesterday instead of theirs...",the voice came. Oh my god... Tender...

"I know it Ram... You don't take stress... I'll take care of this... Through this we can avenge our failures... This is our masterstroke and Jeeva will not be able to accept his defeat this time...",she again spoke. Ram? He is avenging for his failures. But I have to know that who's talking to Ram.

"Ok... Let's talk the rest later... Now I have to leave before somebody comes... Bye...",I think she ended the call. I have to hide somewhere before she realizes that I heard everything. I hid in the crook which is beside my room in such a way that I could see that person. The door opened. Who will be that? I peeped through a small gap. I was really shocked to see that person.

Akalya... I can't believe this. I have say this to him. He have to believe me. As soon as she left I rushed to my room. I have say this to him. Where's he? When will he come? I'll call him and inform it to him. I dialed his number. Not reachable... God... I couldn't wait for him right now.

Jeeva's POV:

Why I am feeling this way? Something's definitely wrong. I have to go to office. "Arya...",I called him. He paused his talk with the bank manager and turned to me. He made an excuse and walked to me. "What da? Any problem?",he asked. "Arya... Something's definitely wrong... We have to go to office right now...",I blurted out. He looked at me weirdly.

"Jeeva... Let's go to office... Just wait for few more minutes...",he said. I refused, "Arya Something's really wrong... We have to be there... Come with me...",I held his hand. He nodded. "You wait in car... I'll be back in a minute...",he said and walked away. I rushed to the car.

Adithi's POV:

Where is he? How long I wait for him? I am calling him but his line is not reachable right now... Blazy... I'll ask Blazy... I called her and asked her to come to my cabin. "What happened Adithi? You sound so tensed... Everything fine?",she asked me.

"No... Blazy Akalya stole the tender cover... She is teamed up with Ram and ditching against Jeeva sir... She already stole the tender Blazy... But...",before I could complete she stopped me, "She stole the tender? Oh God... But how will we manage? I didn't thought that Ram would stoop so low...",she said scratching her head.

"But Blazy... I have to say you something... I have replaced the tender by a fake cover... She is now having that fake cover...",I said with a blank face. Her eyes widened. "Are you serious? Adithi... Say it once more Adithi...",she asked holding my shoulder.

"Blazy... I was feeling something fishy since Akalya came to my room unnecessarily... I had a guess that she might have come for the tender in order to frame me bad... I was thinking and I got an idea. So I replaced the tender and kept the original cover in the file rack and kept the original cover in my table just like that... As I thought she came for the tender... And stole it too as I thought earlier...",I said looking at her.

"Adithi...",she hugged me in excitement. She stood apart from me and smiled at me. "Adithi... Smart... I mean you saved the tender but you are standing without any expressions...",she said. "This isn't over yet...",a voice came from behind. We both turned to look. Jeeva and Arya sir was standing. "This isn't over yet... Akalya would try to get it somehow...",Arya sir said.