30- Checking me out

Arya's POV:

"Anna I am in my cabin. Call me once the doctor is here",Uthra walked away without expecting a reply. "Deiva... I want to ask you something",I uttered.

"Yes...",she sat straight eagerly. "Actually you and Adithi... I know that you cannot get along with her easily. But she was with you till Venkat came here... How could you...?",I stretched.

"First of all she is not as bad as I thought. I cannot say that I like her. But I don't hate her anymore",she replied which really surprised me. If the world has an eighth wonder then it would be this.

"Arya she have helped me in spite of our differences. And she is not egoistic. I found this when she thanked me for saving Uthra as well as her. I didn't find very irritating when she was here",she asserted which made me smile.

"You know Arya I have done many mistakes but it's the time I have to rectify all. I have been so egoistic, so arrogant which does not suit me. Deiva is not something who is like that. I am changing myself Arya. I have to change",she explained her heart.

This is right. Deiva is not someone who is like that. I knew it before. She flicked her finger front of my face. "What are you thinking Arya?",she asked me.

"How did you realize this Deiva? I mean you wanted to marry Jeeva but suddenly you changed the decision. Then now you are changing yourself. How did you realize it?",I asked her.

"Actually Arya marrying Jeeva was not my wish. It was actually Mom's wish. She was insisting me to get married to Jeeva. I don't know why she did that. And I was a fool who believed her blind folded...",she expressed.

"You haven't answered my questions yet. How did you realize?",I asked her again.

"Do you remember that day when I came to the office and Jeeva scolded me? I was really upset hurting you. When I returned home I brainstormed everything.

I found that I was pointless that time. And I was not that Deiva who was loved by all. Because Jeeva never talked to me that way and I saw some kind of hatred in you and Jeeva's eyes.

I was feeling ashamed of myself. I was crying all the day locking me in my room. I recalled all of my meetings with Jeeva and Jeeva was not at all happy in those meetings.

I realized that I was also forcing Jeeva in this. I felt that I love Jeeva as my best friend not more than that. And my friend visited me.

I spilled my beans to her and she was also saying the same thing. That's how I realized it. Arya I can bear any pain but not hatred towards me from my loved ones.

That day what I saw in both of you and Jeeva helped me to realize I was doing something really wrong. And I was not in love with Jeeva. What I thought as love isn't love...

It was just an illusion which I have created as mom said...",she explained everything. I gazed at her. It's great she realized it earlier.

Deiva's POV:

He was looking at me without even blinking. I flicked my finger infront of his face.

"I think I have answered your questions... Is this reply ok for you?",I asked with smiled. "I am convinced",He laughed.

"Arya you still believe me right? I feel like you are not convinced that I have changed",I asked him my doubt. "Hey... Why are you thinking like that?",he took my hands in his.

"I believe you Deiva... I trust you. This is who Deiva is... You don't confuse yourself thinking like that",he hugged me and I reciprocated it.

I am feeling so peaceful after hearing this from Arya. I thought he would never forgive me after I insulted him. I am feeling so happy. I almost had tears in my eyes.